Expeditions: A Mudrunner game

newbie9052

Disciple
Looks like Saber interactive is planning to release it's next iteration of Spintires, Expeditions: A Mudrunner game. I've been playing spintires since the first game and am excited about the news of a future release.
But most of the trailer pointed towards only scout trucks and none of the heavier/larger trucks. But since there are 2 more seasons left in Snowrunner, I expect that this trailer/teaser is just a work in progress with the current engine. That is to say a lot of the vehicles looked like they were a direct transfer from Snowrunner. But the options and add ons to the trucks were new and quite a few new accessories explore. Maybe a slight change in missions too (speculation only). Anyways here's the trailer and it looks gorgeous (Maybe a statement due to being a franchise fanboy).

One thing I observed maybe a typo on the website Windows/pc was not mentioned as a platform only consoles, but they already have a steam page up for expected release 2024

I enjoyed Spintire's Mudrunner. Perfect to unwind on a lazy Sunday at noon. As long as it's just as good (or better) as Mudrunner, I would welcome the change.

Last edited:
Back