Status
Not open for further replies.

Goku

Disciple
Hi Guys,

Putting some of my stuff up for sale as I dont use them much now :p

Here's whats up for Sale:

Product: Nokia 5800 Music Express

Reason For Sale : Have an Iphone 3g.. decided to stick to the Iphone :)

Purchase Info: Bought in the month of Jan with bill and warranty.

Price: Rs.15000 Shipped.

NOTE: I have also applied the Zagg Invisible shield on the phone from the day I have bought it (The invisible shield cost be around 25$). I have cut out a part of the top right corner of the front screen guard on the phone so that it doesnt cover the face detector. Apart from that you can see on the pics that the side parts are kind of wearing off :(. They have come out a bit. Thought of removing it on the sides but im leaving it upto the buyer to decide whether he/she wants to leave it as it is or remove it. The body of the phone below the Invisible shield is 100% scratch free as I have been using the phone with the invisible shield from the day I bought it :).

Pics:

Product: EVGA 295 GTX Plus - Product No: 017-P3-1292-AR

Reason For Sale : Downgrading to a lower end card since I am not making full use of the 295's powa!! due to obvious reasons :p

Purchase Info: Bought in the US through Amazon about 2 1/2 months back.

Price: SOLD.

Pics:

Here, you can see that the bottom left hand corner plastic part of the right connector has been chipped off.. It was like this when I got it itself :(. But rest assured that this is not an issue at all since the connector works perfectly. Infact ive been using the card on this connector since I got it :).

Product: Microsoft IE 3.0

Reason For Sale : Love my MX518.. so selling the rest :p

Purchase Info: Bought about 1 year back.

Price: Rs.1300 Shipped.

Pics:

Product: Razer Diamondback 3G (Green)

Purchase Info: Bought about 8 months back.

Price: Rs.2000 Shipped.

Pics:

Product: Razer DeathAdder

Purchase Info: Bought about a year back.

Price: Rs.2200 Shipped.

Pics:

UPDATE: Added the DEATHADDER :)

goku iam interested in buying 1 of the gtx 295 and i wanna say that i have a gtx 260 216 cores version from sparkle

it is only a month old and lols i wanna upgrade and u wanna downgrade

if u want my gtx 260 ill pm u the photos and we could exchange the cards so that both would be happy otherwise sell your gtx 295

pretty good card and hope the person who buy enjoys it

Hi goku . i have the same thing which paraskhosla told you. but i have

EVgA gTX 260 core 216.

let me know if you want to downgrade to my card and i can send you my card and cash both and you send me ur gTX295..

PM me

Woah!!.. Thanks for the quick response guys.. Posted the Sale thread and had gone for a movie.. got back home and im overwhelmed :p.

sickizblank.. really really sorry buddy.. but the card is already booked for raj as he was the first person to contact me. Will let u know if he backs out. You and vasim21 are both second in queue. If Raj backs out then whoever out of you 2 pays first will get the card. But as of now Raj is first in line.

I can make out by your response that you are excited but im really sorry. Feeling bad about it.. but cant help it. Will surely let u know if Raj backs out.

^^ Alright , do let me know if he backs out , i'll pay by monday i.e as soon as the bank opens the next time.. Let me know as soon as possible.

Cheers

Hehehe.. He said he will take it.. but cant say its sold until I get the cash :p.. will keep u updated :)

i asked goku to hold before he posted thread but i was waiting to get money :p

goku , u didnt pm me acc details yet ? im taking the card :D will pay u tomorrow .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back