FS: Desktops Entry level gaming PC (R3 3100 - 1660S) for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you interested in selling the entire tower without the GPU?
Already have a 1060 and need to build a PC around it.

Also do you have a revised price in mind for the entire setup since GPU prices have reduced significantly since March when you put the listing up.
I would be interested in picking the entire thing in person if it's more reasonably priced. I'm in Bangalore btw.

Are you interested in selling the entire tower without the GPU?
Already have a 1060 and need to build a PC around it.

Also do you have a revised price in mind for the entire setup since GPU prices have reduced significantly since March when you put the listing up.
I would be interested in picking the entire thing in person if it's more reasonably priced. I'm in Bangalore btw.
My man price negotiations via DM only

Items available
1. Processor - Ryzen 3 3100
2. Motherboard - MSI A320M-A Pro Max
3. RAM - 16 GB Corsair 3000 Mhz (2 x 8)
4. PSU - Thermaltake 450W
5. Drives- 240 GB Kingston SSD, 1TB WD HDD
6. Fans - Three Corsair AF 120mm Fans (White)
7. Cabinet - Corsair Spec 5

Bump

At 27k-28k, you can build a brand new 12100F+h610+16GB system which would outperform this by around 20-30%.

You could expect around 20-21k for your build.

Yea I agree. I think I've been quoting around what you were suggesting to the people messaging me. I'll put the prices here so that's its updated.

CPU - 6.5k + Mobo (3k) - 9.5k (Don't wanna sell separate)
Ram - 4k
SSD - 1.7k
HDD - 2.2k
PSU - 1.3k
Fans - 1.3k
cabinet - 1.8k

Bump

id like to buy the three white led fans, theyre in perfect working condition right ? id pay the shipping no problem :)
hey, please confirm the deal on this thread for the drive- 240 GB Kingston SSD plus fans - Three Corsair AF 120mm Fans (White) @cleo
discussing details and sharing info, requested 7 days testing warranty, will credit full amount upfront against courier receipt.
thanks and please moderate the 2 recruits :p @puns

Last edited:
Yup. Confirming the deal for the Kingston 240GB SSD + 3 Corsair AF120 White Led Fans to @snake eyes . Providing 7 days testing warranty.
Plus the SSD has 3 years manufacturer warranty (Bought on Nov 2020, Warranty till Nov 2023)
The corsair fans has 2 years manufacturer warranty (Bought on Jan 2021, Warranty till Jan 2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back