Entropay Origin Problem

abhisheak

Disciple
Hi,
I am using entropay vcc and I have around $33.14 in it
So I was trying to buy Fifa 14 from origin but origin always declines the payment
btw fifa cost Rs. 1,749.30
and I also own debit cards of axis and sbi banks (AFAIK They don't work with origin )
Since I am buying for 1st time from origin, can anybody help me
What do you guys enter in address and card details field in origin (I am entering my Indian address)

Any prompt reply is much appreciated

Regards
Abhisheak

$33 is Rs. 2k?
are you sure entropay works, because only then I will load my account with more money.[DOUBLEPOST=1385885812][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't think the funds are enough.. Buy in $ if u can..
I even tried buying Rs. 99 dlc, but it again rejected my payment (i have $33 in my accnt)
http://s27.postimg.org/vb91l6yqb/screenshot_284.jpg
I think problem is due to missmatching of address and name in origin field
What have you entered in the same?

Last edited:
Is your Entropay account activated? I mean did you do that Debit/Credit card authentication via webcam? If yes, then contact their CC. They are very responsive.

Is your Entropay account activated? I mean did you do that Debit/Credit card authentication via webcam? If yes, then contact their CC. They are very responsive.
Debit card verification has nothing to do with entropay account activation . My entropay account is already working with Google play

hey is entropay working on origin?? how do people with debit card and vcc buy from origin... entropay works on steam but i get the same error as u

Back