Entire SVG TECH Cooling Lineup !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anandtech doesn't do heatsink reviews.

They do review closed water loops --> AnandTech - Corsair Hydro Series: H60, H80 and H100 Reviewed.

If I am not wrong they had even covered Noctua's initial coolers NH-U9B --> AnandTech - Noctua NH-U12P: Top Performance AND Silence.

But I agree that their views are not as well regarded on this line of products.

Tom's Hardware, SPCR, Hardware Canucks, XBit Labs and kitguru are some of the review sites that I respect on this topic.

How many SKUs of these coolers do you have in your inventory right now? About 30~40 for each maybe?

Halt the fabrication (if it is on right now) and concentrate on sending the samples for reviews. You should have fulfilled the international orders first IMO.
I did not do the international orders because say a person from US or EU orders HOC 40 which was costing around Rs.6200 that time + say 5k for shipping, the pricing is not justified, if i want to sell to other country's i need to ship a whole lot to them via Sea then only will it be feasible for the customers.
I do understand that i need to send my coolers to foreign reviewers but once they are published in their respective country's people are going to start requesting for the product's and then what should i do, that's why i have to wait till the current batch of coolers sell out and then only i can start with the new production cycle.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

I only got one product , plus I got a bit busy haven't even installed, will clear up stuff in the pipeline along with the review of yours closed loop HOC40 cooler soon.
Sorry i must have messed you up with a another guy.

Hi , congrats for trying out something by yourself .

Is there any youtube video review mate? .
First of all Thanks.
No video review yet, LOL i'm still waiting for written reviews from the Reviewers whom i sent the sample's on 13th Jan 2012. One from TE & other from Erodov. Both stop any kind of communication with me from last 2 months. I see them online everyday on Facebook & other messengers. :(

just got my HOC 40, and boy it is really good! massive 13degree difference between hyper 212+ and hoc 40 @ 3.6ghz stock voltage on 1090T, right now my cpu is running at 3,9Ghz@1.4v with core temps under 47degrees on prime. which was not possible with my air cooler.. waiting for quick disconnect (cng connect) fittings in future.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

only one problem so far... fans are too loud! any way to tone them down? or I have to buy a fan controller :( ?

just got my HOC 40, and boy it is really good! massive 13degree difference between hyper 212+ and hoc 40 @ 3.6ghz stock voltage on 1090T, right now my cpu is running at 3,9Ghz@1.4v with core temps under 47degrees on prime. which was not possible with my air cooler.. waiting for quick disconnect (cng connect) fittings in future.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

only one problem so far... fans are too loud! any way to tone them down? or I have to buy a fan controller :( ?
Only way to control is by a fan controller

A short unboxing video by me ;)
Sorry but messed the aspect ratio, should have held my phone horizontally..

Unboxing SVG Tech HOC-40 Water Cooling Kit - YouTube

A bit more enthusiasm in the voice would have helped but overall a much needed video of the product. Standard pictures rarely do justice to the products these days, with the video at-least I have a better idea of how the kit is, something that the 'huge pictures' tend to miss out until they are backed up with a scale object for reference.

@harry_houdini
Yup, no user manual.. I phoned Nikolain to help me with the installation, he suggested to go through corsair H100's manual online.. the mounting brackets and installation procedure is exactly the same for H100 and HOC40

Last edited by a moderator:
Please guys tell me is there something wrong with my products, why aren't the sales taking place :(

Your coolers look great, and according to the couple of reviews we've had here, they perform well too.
Have you tried contacting assemblers, or shops like Prime abgb that assemble and sell boutique PC's?
Or listing your coolers on ebay/junglee?
Have you tried getting local vendors or online retailers like Flipkart/Homeshop18/Futurebazaar to stock your goods?

The market for your product in India is large and in a nascent stage. Get your product out there, and let people see it.
The market for tech products is much larger than online communities.

Also, while selling, put some figures out there.
Get some cooling stats/comparisions.
Get videos of your PC running in a 40 degree room with your coolers attached.
Put some price comparison figures up.
Put some literature on your site that tells people why they need an aftermarket solution. --edit-- just saw that you've already got it there, but only for liquid cooling, and you're only promoting your coolers for overclocking, when they can be just as effectively used for silent systems (if you add the option of low db fans)
If you're getting a lot of visitors to your site, consider adding a shopping cart. It'll look more professional.
I'd suggest removing the buy now link for now, and adding links to your retailers or online stores(ebay).
Create a facebook page (oops...just saw that your already have one) and run promotions/contests on it. I'm sure you'll get quite a few followers from here and the other forums.
btw...I like your website...it looks well designed.

You've got a great product, don't let it die because of poor marketing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Ch@ts for refering my name.. But i think their is no dought about the quality and performance of nikolain's products.. I think it need more makerting.

One suggestion to nikolain, running a brand and earning from just few product types is very difficult.. try to expand your product line, like cabinets, fan controllers, fans, CCFLs tubes, sleevs etc..
More product variety will increase revenue flow.

Best of luck..

Its been 10 months today since i sent my coolers for review to Toolius, i'm still waiting when he will review my air coolers.
Anyways BUMP to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back