Entire SVG TECH Cooling Lineup !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikolain

Disciple
Rs.500 OFF on all Air & Liquid Coolers !!!
FREE SHIPPING ALL OVER INDIA

The only Coolers in India whose price did not change even after the USD exchange rate increased.

ALL LIQUID & AIR COOLERS CARRY 5 YEARS WARRANTY
http://svgtech.net/support/

tcVqO.jpg

HOC 20

Specifications:

• Radiator Material : Copper
  • Radiator Dimensions : 156mm x 120mm x 45mm
  • Fan Dimensions : 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
  • Fan Speed : 2100RPM
  • Fan Bearing : Magnetic Levitation Bearing
  • Fan Airflow : 86CFM
  • Fan Noise : 31.5dBA
  • Case Compatibility : Any case that allows for mounting of a 120mm Fan at the Back Side.
  • Compatibility :
    • INTEL : LGA 775, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011
    • AMD : AM2, AM3

HOC20_1-1.jpg

HOC20_2.jpg

HOC20_3-1.jpg

Price: Rs.5000 - Rs.500 = Rs.4500 SHIPPED !!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOC 40

Specifications:

• Radiator Material : Copper
  • Radiator Dimensions : 276mm x 120mm x 45mm
  • Fan Dimensions : 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
  • Fan Speed : 2100RPM
  • Fan Airflow : 86CFM
  • Fan Noise : 31.5dBA
  • Case Compatibility : Any case that allows for mounting of a 120mm Fan at the Back Side.
  • Compatibility :
    • INTEL : LGA 775, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011

HOC40_1-1.jpg

HOC40_2jpg.jpg

HOC40_3-1.jpg

Price: Rs.6200 - Rs.500 = Rs.5700 SHIPPED !!!

REVIEW of the Liquid Coolers: http://www.techenclave.com/reviews-previews/svg-tech-hoc-40-hoc-128548/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capture-29.png

Capture1-5.png

AOC 120ST

Specifications:

• Heatsink Dimension (LxHxW) : 131mm x 153mm x 71mm
  • Heatpipe Spec’s : 7 U-Pipes with 6mm Diameter
  • Material : Copper Pipes with Aluminum Fins
  • Fan Dimension (LxHxW) : 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
  • Fan Speed : 2100 RPM
  • Fan Airflow : 86 CFM
  • Fan Noise : 31.5 dBA
  • Compatibility:
    • INTEL : LGA 775, 1155, 1156, 1366

AOC120ST_1.jpg

AOC120ST_2.jpg

AOC120ST_3.jpg

Price: Rs.3000 - Rs.500 = Rs.2500 SHIPPED !!!

Tzy6V.jpg

AOC 120DT

Specifications:

• Product Dimensions (LxWxH) : 161mm x 137mm x 102mm
  • Weight : 1040g
  • Quantity of Fan’s : 2
  • Fan Dimensions (LxWxH) : 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
  • Fan Bearing Type : Magnetic Levitation Bearing
  • Fan Air Flow : 28 – 70CFM ±10%
  • Fan Noise : 18 – 32dBA ±10%
  • Fan Speed : 800 – 2000RPM ±10%
  • Compatibility:
    • INTEL : LGA 775, 1155, 1156, 1366

AOC120DT_3.jpg

AOC120DT_4.jpg

AOC120DT_5.jpg

Price: Rs.4000
- Rs.500 = Rs.3500 SHIPPED !!!

C-RAM

Specifications:

• Material: Aluminum
  • Size: 128 L * 60 H * 7 W (mm)
  • Profile Thickness: 2 mm
  • Easy to Install.
  • Works with DDR2 & DDR3 Modules.

RAMCooler_1.jpg

RAMCooler_2.jpg

Price: Rs.300 SHIPPED

Thermag-V1

Specifications:

Volume: 1 gram
Curing Time: None
Viscosity (Pascal Second): 200
Appearance: Gray
Volatile Content: < 2.6%
Specific Gravity: 2.6
Thermal Conductivity(W/m °K): 6.0

Thermag-v1_1.jpg

Thermag-v1_2.jpg

Price: Rs.150 SHIPPED

For More specifications & Product Reviews visit svg tech to buy please send PM.
Like us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/SVG.TECH

Don't get me wrong Nikolain, but I guess despite the few reviews (local?) that your lineup has received, people may be a bit skeptical to go for something that has been conceptualised and manufactured indigenously. I mean think of it this way - someone has a fairly high-end system and is planning to look for a CPU cooling solution with a decent budget. Would you really think, he/she would go for the HOC 20/40 (just taking an instance here) when say Corsair or Antec offers something proven, reliable and has been praised or rated highly by reviews across the globe? Unless they would want to risk it or they are short of budget, they may not take the chance the way I see it. They would be apprehensive about the materials used for the construction, reliability of the cooler (would it last on me for some time or will the leaks occur later because the tubes became brittle and gave up due to bad quality) etc. just to name a few thoughts. They might as well spend a bit more and get something better. These are the kind of worries that would possibly deter an otherwise interested buyer from getting the cooler.

Did you not send the cooler to some of the international sites for the reviews? We did ask you to do that so at least the cooler would garner some good praise outside coming from a relatively unknown brand. Moreover, even if some of them have got themselves the cooler from you, we'd request you to gather constant feedback from them from time to time. This would help you in 2 ways - you have a good idea about the performance over a period of time (aka the reliability) and your customers would be pleased that you took pains to gather feedback from them. You may as well choose to publish the review on some blog of yours or not, that's up to you and the customer. Lastly, please understand that any new device launched in the market would take some time to grow up and become popular among the crowd. There have been cases when a severely over-hyped product failed to impress the audience (Notion ink Adam for instance) whereas some other relatively unknown device(s) easily caught the attention of the masses (Micromax mobile phones?).

Just my 2 cents. Please take my view with a grain of salt. I do not mean any offense to anyone in anyway!

Guys, I must say that I personally meet this guy nikolain and I have checked his products, Being a hardware dealer in Pune, I would say that the quality of svg tech is equal (or better) then Corsair, Antec. They just need to settle down in market. All the best nikolain. I will definitely sell your products in Pune market whenever a requirement is there.

I'd have to agree with Gannu. Your products are not selling not because they're not good, but because hardly anyone outside the country knows about them. Look at it this way. If you dont advertise in the form of giving free samples to well known sites like Anandtech, Overclocker's Club or HardOCP, etc you wont be able to sway people to your product lineup. Your products need that official stamp of approval from two three well know sites. Once you have that, you should be able to sell them like hot cakes. Just my two cents.

I'd have to agree with Gannu. Your products are not selling not because they're not good, but because hardly anyone outside the country knows about them. Look at it this way. If you dont advertise in the form of giving free samples to well known sites like Anandtech, Overclocker's Club or HardOCP, etc you wont be able to sway people to your product lineup. Your products need that official stamp of approval from two three well know sites. Once you have that, you should be able to sell them like hot cakes. Just my two cents.

Agree.. look for after seas market. It might be a case that after getting big reviewer's stamp, you can have orders of export

nikolain try to advertise in all the reputed sites and it will help you to SVGTECH to be a known product.

I have few sites name.

Erodov
Anandtech
techtree
Overclocker's
extremeoverclocking

Advertise in this few sites and it will help you to sale your product and it will become well known to everyone.

Cheers bro.
Hello,

I'm already running 4 Sales Thread on TE, Erodov, Think Digit Forum & OC Freaks.
I also ran competitions on these forums for a month or so.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Guys, I must say that I personally meet this guy nikolain and I have checked his products, Being a hardware dealer in Pune, I would say that the quality of svg tech is equal (or better) then Corsair, Antec. They just need to settle down in market. All the best nikolain. I will definitely sell your products in Pune market whenever a requirement is there.
Thank you very much.

Have you sent the samples to the critics abroad? Please do it if you haven't. I am not sure if they get to keep the samples (that is up to you) but courtesy demands that you let them keep the samples.

Send a mail (professional and well drafted) to HardOCP, Frostytech and Legitreviews asking them if they are interested in reviewing the sample and that it has proven to be effective when compared with the Corsair models (I hope those figures aren't manipulated!).

I haven't sent any of my models to reviewers abroad yet, coz i'm not ready for international sales yet, i have had at least 10~15 orders from USA & EU and i had to turn all of them down due to high manufacturing cost.
Besides i sent 4 coolers for reviewing (2 Liquid + 2 Air) to Toolius of TE & Banik of Erodov on 13th Jan 2012, it took them 2 months each for for the Liquid Coolers, but i'm still waiting for the Air Cooler Reviews even today, its been almost 6 & 1/2 months now. :(

^^
Honestly, no offense to Toolius or Banik, but you could have asked any of the MODS or more frequent members from TE/TDF, we would have done reviews much quicker for you. Dark Star here does our reviews, and out on TDF we could have arranged for the same. At least we could have arranged for a systematic and arranged fashion; for your products to be show cased here with reviews. Toolius and Banik are experts in their fields but are damn busy, and single entities -end- of the day. You need a controlled group effort here.

^^
Honestly, no offense to Toolius or Banik, but you could have asked any of the MODS or more frequent members from TE/TDF, we would have done reviews much quicker for you. Dark Star here does our reviews, and out on TDF we could have arranged for the same. At least we could have arranged for a systematic and arranged fashion; for your products to be show cased here with reviews. Toolius and Banik are experts in their fields but are damn busy, and single entities -end- of the day. You need a controlled group effort here.
When i had asked for reviewer's on your site, i was recommended Shripad, Mav2000 & Toolius, the 1st two were busy at that time so i sent it to Toolius, also Banik was available from Erodov, so sent it to him, few months later i also sent two coolers to Darkstar but he hasn't done a official review yet.

I haven't sent any of my models to reviewers abroad yet, coz i'm not ready for international sales yet, i have had at least 10~15 orders from USA & EU and i had to turn all of them down due to high manufacturing cost.

How many SKUs of these coolers do you have in your inventory right now? About 30~40 for each maybe?

Halt the fabrication (if it is on right now) and concentrate on sending the samples for reviews. You should have fulfilled the international orders first IMO.

When i had asked for reviewer's on your site, i was recommended Shripad, Mav2000 & Toolius, the 1st two were busy at that time so i sent it to Toolius, also Banik was available from Erodov, so sent it to him, few months later i also sent two coolers to Darkstar but he hasn't done a official review yet.

I only got one product , plus I got a bit busy haven't even installed, will clear up stuff in the pipeline along with the review of yours closed loop HOC40 cooler soon.

@nikolain

I'd advice you to send sample to anandtech and few other internationally recognized sites as mentioned by others before.

I remember asking you for a review sample in another forum as I live in pune but unfortunately it didn't turn up well probably because you were already waiting for pending reviews from others. Anyway, do heed to the first advice. Almost everyone go look for reviews on anandtech, tomshardware, guru3d and other websites. It's like seal of approval.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back