FS: Desktops Entire Gaming PC: Play Max Payne 3 for under 20k!

Status
Not open for further replies.

s_anuj

Adept
Closed: Entire Gaming PC: Play Max Payne 3 for under 20k!

**** Entire Rig sold ****

Thanks to all who expressed interest.....

Selling my desktop PC that clocks in at 15000+ on 3Dmark05 and can easily play crysis/ crysis 2/ GTA 4/saints row 3 & even Max Payne 3 (maxpayne based on system requirements... Still waiting to play it myself)

Specs:
Cabinet: Antec Sonata 2 piano black (more info: newegg) with self installed 2 Antec Tricool 120mm fans
PSU: Antec True 550 watt
CPU: Intel Core2Duo Quad Core Q6600
GO (2.4Ghz)
CPU cooler: ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 7. Helps overclock the CPU easily up to 3.0Ghz/3.2Ghz
Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3L LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX All Solid Capacitor (More info: newegg) <Key features: 4 RAM slots, 4 Sata 3gbps slots, 8 channel audio with optical & coaxial out, no onboard video, 8 USB ports etc.)
RAM: G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit

GPU: Visiontek ATI Radeon 4850 512mb DDR3 PCI Express
GPU Cooler: ZALMAN VF700-CU 2 Ball VGA Cooler (More info: newegg)
HDD: Seagate 160GB 7200rpm (ST3160812AS)* SATA 3.0Gb/s, 7200 RPM, 8MB Cache, 4.16ms avg latency
DVD Drive: LG writer
Monitor: ViewSonic VP920b 1280x1024 19" LCD professional anti-glare monitor, 4ms GTG response time (Details: Viewsonic)

A quick search on google would reveal all of these components are top rated & they perform that way too.

Images & config snapshots:

^ Sent everyone PMs.

My first preference is to sell the entire PC.

I'll split the parts only if all 9 parts have buyers (counting the CPU+ CPU cooler as one.. same for GPU + GPU cooler)

***HDD spec changed***

Folks of the 2 HDDs running, was planning to keep the 160gb & sell the 500gb. However, my bro is taking the 500gb now. So now the config is selling with the 160GB HDD.

No change in performance or stability as the 160GB has been the one with the OS partition.

Have decreased the price accordingly... Cheers

Interested in CPU: Intel Core2Duo Quad Core Q6600 (2.4Ghz) if you are selling in parts and i need only CPU not CPU+Cooler
I'm asking this on behalf of my friend..

radeon 4850 has a memory bandwidth of 45467.2 gb/s ? wow.... u should be demanding 40k for that card . :p
:lol: I didn't notice that. Must be GPUz not agreeing with vista. Please google the specs for the 4850, use the GPUz screenshot as proof it all works.

erm....any warranty on the motherboard? interested in it....
Nope.. no warranty. As this MB wasn't available anywhere in India, I had picked one up from Newegg.

Mods. please close the thread...

(I remember there was a way to close the FS thread yourself, just unable to find it in the new format) :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back