English TV series discussion

Where to download ^^^ from ? Sounds interesting .
Not good at torrents . Any site with direct downloads ?
Any indirect hint will do , if posting here is not allowed .

S01 was awesome and S02 is :(
Its Completely Shit. I stopped watching it after Episode 02. I felt Every actor was struggling to act. :facepalm:

Hail Matthew Mcconaughey & Woody Harrelson :cigar:

Q0CHShh.jpg

https://twitter.com/willapaskin/status/621076413890756608/photo/1

Finished Arrow S3. All in all, it was decent. Not upto S2 level but still better than S1. Was good initially, went down a bit during the middle part but again got interesting towards the end.
The whole Ra's Al Ghul plot (Marrying his daughter and taking over his place) reminded me of batman. But the end conflict resolved just too easily.
Still my biggest complaint is that most of the times the character's motivations for their actions don't feel justified.
Anyway, Flash feels just way more enjoyable. Just the finale left. They've raised the stakes so much.

I was planning to watch True Detective but now in doubts after reading the comments. Can I just watch S01 and leave it there or there would be some cliffhanger at the finale ?

Is it good? Just saw the first few episodes in Season 1 some time back and stopped.

Ohh yes!! One of the few shows in which I didn't reach for the phone/iPad every few mins.[DOUBLEPOST=1437039623][/DOUBLEPOST]Currently watching The Affair. I'm running out of shows to watch as I usually hate watching HBO/Showtime/Starz shows once a week.

Just Watched Black Sails First Episode of the Season 1 - Looks Promising...On other hand already lost interest 12 Monkeys (three Episode down) - So much Time Travelling get pretty bored quite easily.

Back