English TV series discussion

For the first time, I think I am going to buy / rent a season of a TV series. I have amazon prime and due to several orders and choosing No Rush Shipping, I got $1 credit for each of the orders and they will expire by end of this month. Hence need to use them on some amazon instant video. Planning to buy entire season so I don't have to bother with their 24 hour time limit of watching the epsiodes (if I rent individual episodes).

Not sure which I will but as of now since I have watched Falling Skies till season 4, I will probably buy Season 5 assuming I am able to get $20 worth of credit soon.

I will still explore if there is any other video / content where I can spend it. But there is limited Hindi collection.

Good thing is that Under the dome latest episodes are free on amazon instant video, just that they are available only every monday.

Finished Forever 2014
Forever is an American drama television series about Dr. Henry Morgan, an immortal medical examiner in New York City. The series aired on ABC as part of the 2014–15 fall television season.[1][2] The network aired a sneak preview on September 22 and resumed the series at 10 p.m. EST on September 23, 2014.[3] The pilot was made available early through video on demand and online streaming media on August 26, 2014.[4][5]

On November 7, 2014, ABC placed a full-season episode order for the first season.[6] On May 7, 2015, ABC cancelled Forever after one season.[7]
No Season 2 for it :(
That's sad. have finished 18 episodes. Kinda liked it.

I saw the pilot of The man in the high castle . Seems to be interesting . Planning to watch , The last ship , s01 and s02 (3episodes so far) , The brink and Mr robot . Saw 5 min of true detective s02 e01 . Didn't seem very enthralling . Let's see how it turns out . The first series was nice. .

I saw the pilot of The man in the high castle . Seems to be interesting . Planning to watch , The last ship , s01 and s02 (3episodes so far) , The brink and Mr robot . Saw 5 min of true detective s02 e01 . Didn't seem very enthralling . Let's see how it turns out . The first series was nice. .
Last ship is good. Was surprised.

Finished watching Better Call Saul. Vince Gilligan surely knows how to tell a story. Can't wait to see if there is a second season.
Up next is Daredevil.

Back