English TV series discussion

I watched 3 more episodes of Numb3rs and I am totally hooked. There are so many Math/CS concepts in every episode !

No one here loves Math / CS ?

First and second season feels intriguing. But afterwards one tends to get a feeling that the math is forcibly slapped on the crime to make any sense.
Somewhere towards the ending of this series I got a monotonous feeling, but the ending was good. All in all enjoyable series.

Dean Norris(Hank) reveals the first pic from the second half of the season:
tHTsd.jpg
:p

First and second season feels intriguing. But afterwards one tends to get a feeling that the math is forcibly slapped on the crime to make any sense.
Somewhere towards the ending of this series I got a monotonous feeling, but the ending was good. All in all enjoyable series.
I am very much enjoying season 1 so far !

I am very much enjoying season 1 so far !

Yeah. I enjoyed Season 1 too but midway in the second season I lost interest. The reason being there is no central story line. Its just about a new case every episode which despite the math and everything loses its charm.

I have come to self conclusion that i loose interest if i watch a series/season on weekly basis. Getting an entire season together is only the way to go it seems for me. I just checked that Breaking bad season 5 is taking a long break and next episode is only in mid of 2013 :O Which means i will be able to see the season 5 only this year end.

I have come to self conclusion that i loose interest if i watch a series/season on weekly basis. Getting an entire season together is only the way to go it seems for me. I just checked that Breaking bad season 5 is taking a long break and next episode is only in mid of 2013 :O Which means i will be able to see the season 5 only this year end.

Yeah this is true for premium shows...
I feel the same thing...

But its the opposite for normal procedural dramas or sitcoms
you get bored when you watch a single show back to back

BTW started with dexter s7 this monday...
finished upto e10..
good ...but wasnt impressive

Picked up The Wire's first season and also grabbing Luther. I saw the trailer for Luther yesterday and instantly decided to get it. Now to see if it's worth it. :p

Saw the first episode of the new series Banshee.
Good story line set in Amish country, with sufficient outdoors, nice and appealing characters.

Hope the show does not run out of steam.

Back