English TV series discussion

I'm confused on which TV series to start watching. :p

I haven't seen 24 or Entourage yet. :ashamed: I don't know if I'll like either of them though. Will try Entourage later, I have 3 seasons of 24 with me. :p

Before that, should I try something else? Done with Castle as well. No more comedies, I'd like something that's very engaging. Breaking Bad?

viralbug said:

I haven't seen 24 or Entourage yet. :ashamed: I don't know if I'll like either of them though. Will try Entourage later, I have 3 seasons of 24 with me. :p

Before that, should I try something else? Done with Castle as well. No more comedies, I'd like something that's very engaging. Breaking Bad?
Breaking Bad definitely , i also like White Collar , a bit cheesy but the acting and all is nice

viralbug said:

You should watch Entourage. I have watched it like twice already and i can still watch it again.

You can also download Arrested Development. Just 3 seasons though, but pretty good. It made the Time Magazine top 100 list of all time Television Series.

Just finished with Robin Hood, 3 seasons, Freaking awesome!!

Im a sucker for historical/history based serials!!

Anyone know any other good show in the same genre..?

I am currently watching House season 5, according to jim season 2, The george lopez show season 3, Chuck season 1 last 2 episodes left, entourage season 1, and weeds just saw the pilot

Have to say the best of the above is definitely house md and the george lopez show, btw im a sucker for sitcoms :p

ragzdiablo said:
Just finished Prison Break..season 1.. :ashamed:

Im addicted to it now..
was addicted to it till last april-may till the end but the end season(season4) was bit too stretched i think otherwise was good.

Season1 and season 3 were the best in my opinion.

Entourage latest episode was awesome!...this seasons plot is already looking more promising than the whole season 6!

Almost done with 'Coupling', pretty decent British sitcom, but with most sitcoms, gets monotonous at times. But a must watch for sitcom lovers.

The newest episode of True Blood was pretty much the worst ever. I'd thought that werewolves would actually make things more interesting but the way the plot is going this season isn't so great.

Louie on the other hand is getting better with every episode though the jokes are pretty much all R-rated.

castle is awesone i watch it for natahn fillion and stana katic alone Love the chemistry between them.

and also how is this sci fi seris called fire fly ?

Back