English TV series discussion

I've been re-watching Yes Minister and Yes Prime Minister over my dinners for the past couple of weeks. It seems that I love it even more. It's so witty and just charming overall. Together, they are definitely on my all-time favorites list.

The Walking Dead mid-season finale was awesome. It was almost the same as in the comic, with a few changes of course. The ending scene and dialogue was picture perfect. This was a tribute to all the comic book fans who've stayed till now.

@Ethan_Hunt I am in the E14 of S07 of Supernatural.
WTH!!! Both Castiel and Bobby dead in same season

Yeah they do. But fear not, they always find a way to bring them back.

Stick with this season, it's really good. Way better than 6 and 8.

I managed to complete The Killing's season 3 and True Blood's season 6. True Blood's season 6 was average, but Killing's season 3 awesome. It's too bad AMC has cancelled it again, but fortunately, Netflix picked it up. Will probably start Sons of Anarchy's season 4 this weekend.

The Walking Dead mid-season finale was awesome. It was almost the same as in the comic, with a few changes of course. The ending scene and dialogue was picture perfect. This was a tribute to all the comic book fans who've stayed till now.
I couldn't understand why there was a need to kill that girl. I have not read the comics but does it have this?
Ending was perfect and i felt the finale was trimmed off with most of incidents occurring in No time. The people in the camp just obey the orders of some stranger who was in few days back, I was WTF.

Back