English TV series discussion

Episode 7 - The Usual Suspects
Episode 8 - No Exit
Episode 11 - Playthings
Episode 18 - Hollywood Bablyon
Episode 19 - Falsom Prison Blues

These are standalone episodes you can skip it now and watch it anytime in future completely independent, I'm more focusing on main story these episodes are just fillers can't wait to see Lazarus Rising at start of Season 4

I see Season 3 only has 16 episodes and I guess most of them are not good enough so probably will finish Season 3 today.

Back to 221B

Edit: I've seen this trailer at least 10 times in just the past 2 hours. When the intro music starts and we see the silhouette of Sherlock, feels amazing.

Last edited:
These are standalone episodes you can skip it now and watch it anytime in future completely independent, I'm more focusing on main story these episodes are just fillers can't wait to see Lazarus Rising at start of Season 4

I see Season 3 only has 16 episodes and I guess most of them are not good enough so probably will finish Season 3 today.

I would never skip any episode in any show, regardless of how low they are rated. I like how the story gradually progresses alongside the one-monster-per-episode format.

I would have too considering the awesome entertainment this show is providing but don't really have much time these days so whatever free time i have try to utilize it.

I'm now closing in on Season 3.

Ah I see. In that case, I can understand. Will wrap up season 2 tonight and then move onto Season 3. Going by Pradeep's impression, I'm really anxious to know how Sam's story arc works out in the next season.

Oh btw @pradeep200417 where in Mangalore are you from dude?

Episode 7 - The Usual Suspects
Episode 8 - No Exit
Episode 11 - Playthings
Episode 18 - Hollywood Bablyon
Episode 19 - Falsom Prison Blues

I dont think these episodes were that bad, especially Episode 19 - Falsom Prison Blues.[DOUBLEPOST=1375545344][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ah I see. In that case, I can understand. Will wrap up season 2 tonight and then move onto Season 3. Going by Pradeep's impression, I'm really anxious to know how Sam's story arc works out in the next season.

Oh btw @pradeep200417 where in Mangalore are you from dude?
You from mangalore wat?

I stay in main mangalore city. :)
So you must know tulu then :)

Unfortunately, not. But my mum and dad do though, they also know Kannada. We mainly speak Konkani.

Anyway, I could only complete episode 16 of Supernatural yesterday. This episode was amazing. One of the better episodes in terms of performances. The actress who played the role of Molly did a brilliant job. We need more side characters with such depth.

Unfortunately, not. But my mum and dad do though, they also know Kannada. We mainly speak Konkani.

Anyway, I could only complete episode 16 of Supernatural yesterday. This episode was amazing. One of the better episodes in terms of performances. The actress who played the role of Molly did a brilliant job. We need more side characters with such depth.
Where do you stay now? Mumbai?
I have stayed in mumbai for around 18 years. :)

Yeah i got surprised to know about Molly in the end. :eek: That was a good twist.

I just started watching Orange is the new black, it is an interesting series. However I cannot seem to get hold of a decent sub 720p rip, I downloaded two versions and both of them skip a lot.
In between tried giving the Americans a watch, but somehow the series did not grip me. I have started watching MASH, and boy was I missing something or what...

Quite a surprise at the end of the Dexter episode! Wonder how she turned up. :p

Completed Luther Season 1. Got to give it to the British drama series - they always manage to keep me hooked till the end! Beginning Season 2 shortly.

PS: Season 1 has just 6 episodes. Season 2 and 3 just 4! This is a very short series with each episode clocking at 1 hour. :p

I just started watching Orange is the new black, it is an interesting series. However I cannot seem to get hold of a decent sub 720p rip, I downloaded two versions and both of them skip a lot.

Must be faulty encodes. I have the 1080p ones, but I still wouldn't say these are anywhere near the iTunes releases. I think it's the streaming capture of Netflix which could be the cause of the quality loss. But do carry on with the show, it's fantastic.

Someone re-captured it again On Demand and it seems to be fine with that.

Also I'm thinking of watching Breaking Bad wanted to know is the drama like GOT ?

Back