English TV series discussion

I completed that show a few months back. Really amazing work by Idris Elba. Wish BBC would hurry up with the 3rd season for Sherlock and Luther.

Thanks. I am in love with this thread. These days I am totally captivated by an amazing show called Southland. Its based on the daily routine of police personnel serving LAPD and treads a very fine line between drama and reality with awesome finesse. For those who have a taste for what is called 'zara hatkay' this is 'cult' stuff. If you have watched a movie called Serpico, you would appreciate what I am talking about.

Oh and almost forgot, welcome to the forum.

By the way, am I the only one here who watches a season of a show after all the episodes of that particular season are over?

Naah.. sometimes its hard to avoid spoilers. I try to keep up with the latest season.
After a current season is over I do always to full rewatch ..

I use this app on my xperia z called 'TV show favs'. I dunno if it's available on iOS but if it is, give it a look! Super app.

Yes i have used TV Show Favs before when i used my ZTE Blade. I also loved that app and it is not on iOS. But iTV Shows 2 is really a very good app if someone is using iOS,[DOUBLEPOST=1368154175][/DOUBLEPOST]
By the way, am I the only one here who watches a season of a show after all the episodes of that particular season are over?

I do that. Do not have patience to wait each week for "what happens next". But i see TBBT weekly because in such series the episodes are disjoint so that's not a problem.

Person of Interest ended on a good note for a season, but I didn't like it that much, a few niggles here and there were annoying.

It was good to see that the machine has already been set free and takes care of itself as of now. Reese and Shaw working together, and Root and Finch elsewhere was a good touch. The machine has access to John, Finch and even Root as of now. The character of Root is annoying, her smirking all the time and portraying a single emotion until the end. And then even after it is finished, she is still the same, terrible acting, not good character at all. And to top it all off, they introduced a new villain, someone higher up the chain, a woman now. The role of Decima Tech. and the Chinese wasn't established at all, just a mention of "virus within a virus". That end is still being kept open. This conspiracy is moving towards Prison Break sort of setting, I don't know whether it'll bow down as low to those standards.[/spoilers]

It was good to see that the machine has already been set free and takes care of itself as of now. Reese and Shaw working together, and Root and Finch elsewhere was a good touch. The machine has access to John, Finch and even Root as of now. The character of Root is annoying, her smirking all the time and portraying a single emotion until the end. And then even after it is finished, she is still the same, terrible acting, not good character at all. And to top it all off, they introduced a new villain, someone higher up the chain, a woman now. The role of Decima Tech. and the Chinese wasn't established at all, just a mention of "virus within a virus". That end is still being kept open. This conspiracy is moving towards Prison Break sort of setting, I don't know whether it'll bow down as low to those standards.
Hehe yeah r00t is annoying. And worse, it looks like the machine has a soft spot for her :eek:. The Reese/Shaw combo was cool; I have a feeling she might be bumped up to regular sidekick next season.
On this other TV show Arrow, one of the villains there is revealed to be a mystery woman, so it felt like deja vu when a woman showed up here as well.
Even I was surprised that Decima tech disappeared with barely a fight. Side note - the whole AI aimer thing in the library was cool. Finch explained that he was locked out of the machine and the only way to modify the code - so he could enable it to 'free' itself - was if it was under attack, so he deliberately leaked code to China/Decima tech, hoping they would initiate an attack. So I guess he didn't see them as a threat as we did, or maybe they're lying low till next season.

Can you post a nutshell guide for achieving this? I tried setting up something like this a month before, but failed.
I use IPT to procure for all my contents. Like say for example, a new episode of a show named X becomes available on IPT around 8AM every monday. I want to my utorrent client to add and start downloading the new episode 720p automatically as soon as it gets available on IPT. Any way to achieve this?
Take this query to P2P section not here , these things have been discussed many times in this thread.

BTW - Is I'm the only one who is currently watching Da Vinci Demons ?

Community Season 4 finale was a blast, amazing work from the creators, as good as the previous seasons.

Dark Timeline vs. Present Timeline + Paintball + Pure Nerdiness

I hope they renew for a new season. The season started off on a rough note and the first few episodes were bad by Community standards, but they picked up pace midway through the season and the finale was just great. Overall, the 4th season could be said to be average now.

Community Season 4 finale was a blast, amazing work from the creators, as good as the previous seasons.

Dark Timeline vs. Present Timeline + Paintball + Pure Nerdiness

I hope they renew for a new season. The season started off on a rough note and the first few episodes were bad by Community standards, but they picked up pace midway through the season and the finale was just great. Overall, the 4th season could be said to be average now.

They did renew it. Only P&R and community have been renewed by NBC. They totally league of shadows-ed their entire comedy lineup.

Back