English TV series discussion

Superbad

Skilled
May 26, 2009
Person of interest looks like another rubicon in the making.

Just my observation.

The story telling has striking similarities with the bourne series.

The big bang theory looked alright.

Is it common to start with two episodes back to back?

Saw this happening with himym and now with the big bang theory too :S

EDIT : damn even dexter s06e01 is out :p

Bluffmaster

Skilled
Jan 4, 2006
Modern Family Season premiere : The best sitcom on TV right now, also arguably the best sitcom ever made. The season premiere was very strong, I have never laughed so hard in a long time. Probably one of the best episodes of the series.

The Big Bang theory Season premiere : Sheldon and Raj are somewhat holding this show together. It has lost the charm of the earlier seasons. The gags seem forced now. Its still a decent watch though.

Person of Interest : I absolutely loved Micheal emerson aka Ben linus in the pilot, he was just so intense. The other lead looks good too, very max payne type. Overall, it was a decent enough pilot but I wasn't blown away like I was hoping to be. The series does have potential espicially with Nolan and JJ abrahams attached to it. Will need to watch another 2-3 episodes to know if this show is here to stay.

djmykey

Skilled
Mar 16, 2005
Modern Family season premiere was epic.

2 & 1/2 men season premiere was good too, depends on how the next episodes come out.

v.Na5h

Skilled
Nov 20, 2009
Mumbai
raksrules said:
The screener is bad in what sense ??

Saw House DVDSCR and it was ok

nevr dled a tv show screener,,

byt the scr for movies suck...

bad audio....have watermarks like "intended for private purposes..." every 5 min...bad videoquality

m-jeri

A Nobody.
Skilled
Jun 21, 2008
FL
Watched few more openers. :D

The Big Bang theory - Good to be back. Sheldon/Raj/Wolovitz are just awesome.
Especially the kissing scene :D

The Office - Well... The usual fun is there. But the show DOES miss Scott. No other way around. And Andy does do some idiotic things like him. Hoping to get better.

Community - Slow start. Nothing special.

Parks and Rec - Slow start. No Tom jokes, so was disappointed.

Going to watch Its always sunny in Phily new episode. Haven't completed Castle S03. so the premiere watch is pending. :D

Until next time. :D.

Ethan_Hunt

Secret Agent Man
Skilled
May 12, 2005
Bombay
The Big Bang Theory's season start was awesome. This show never lets us down. :p

Community's, on the other hand, was rubbish. I'm not sure why I'm even bothered with this show anymore. Also switched off 'New Girl' Ep 1 in just 10 mins. Will probably start It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia later on. Dexter is on for tonight. :D