Encounter with Noobs !!!!

Some 2 years back.

Me : Hi, how much is HD 4670 selling for these days?

Dealer : kitna MB hai?

Me : 512mb GDDR3

Dealer : *starts laughing* Sir, DDR3?

I storm off!

Me : Connecting my ipod to my laptop.
Mother - Why is this connected to your laptop ?
Me : Charging.
Mother- So what's charging what ?
Me(in my head) : Kill me now.

(Metalspree u better take notice. :mad:)

Friend comes over and asked about my kaput MX 5021 speakers.

Friend: No chance of getting that set repaired ?

Me: Not till i find a spare set to salvage parts. All money down the drain atm.

Friend: Woofer is gone but the Satellites are working.. right?

Me: Correct.

Friend: Arey i got SBS 2.1 of creative with me. Satellite speaker are out but woofer works. So if we combine Sats of MX 5021 and woofer of my SBS.. you can have the set working in no time.

Me (already upset with MX 5021 gone defunct):
an55j.gif

Spacey :rofl: :rofl:.I want new speakers re once i get hold of them i will send mine to you .I cant send them now ( not in country) and btw lets fix the deal at 15K :p

happened last today,
college senior from CSE dept,
"nvidia ka latest kya tha..."
me:"590"
him:"latest nvidia ka toh 9600 nikla hai pata tha" *sceptic expression*
"ati ka card nvidia se zyada expensive hota hai" *a know it all expression*

edit:590 instead of 560

Friend to me: whats your pc configuration?
Me: intel dual core, gigabyte , seagate, sapphire ....
Friend: mine is amd... But my processor is gigabyte.
Me:rofl:

Altair said:
@CA50: hehe, Almost 5-10% people who use the dnt knw that, I was playing football andtook a rest and ask'd a friend can i take your mobile to surf FB and all He replied,"Yar only surf the net my surfing is free but downloading is not." :dead:
I so wanted to throw the mobile on his face. :mad: but just took the mobile,i wanted to check my mails. :p
@ragzdiablo: :rofl: Hahahaha...!!!

lot of people say this to me also and even after the explanation they say downloading and surfing are different(downloading is not free) and sometimes people even say that thr. downloading speed is 512 kbps and surfing speed is 2 mbps. :eek:hyeah:

ggt said:
Friend to me: whats your pc configuration?
Me: intel dual core, gigabyte , seagate, sapphire ....
Friend: mine is amd... But my processor is gigabyte.
Me:rofl:
tell him to give a cpuz screen-shot, else it didn't happen :p

gamingstill said:
lot of people say this to me also and even after the explanation they say downloading and surfing are different(downloading is not free) and sometimes people even say that thr. downloading speed is 512 kbps and surfing speed is 2 mbps. :eek:hyeah:
Blame that on the ISP customer care ...

There are 5 students living next door ,one of them left to India for good the other guys asked me to help them change the wifi password which i did ,later i casually asked why do you want to change the password all of a sudden??

His answer : I don't want my ex-roomie ( the one who left to India) misuse the wifi connection .I was like shoot me this instant i would be happy to die :2guns::death:.

Attention all TE members who know me personally

In case i go mad or loose my memory living with these noobs around don't make up stories saying your car,gadgets are mine .This post is the proof that i don't owe you lamers anything :bleh:

Metalspree said:
There are 5 students living next door ,one of them left to India for good the other guys asked me to help them change the wifi password which i did ,later i casually asked why do you want to change the password all of a sudden??

His answer : I don't want my ex-roomie ( the one who left to India) misuse the wifi connection .I was like shoot me this instant i would be happy to die :2guns::death:.

Attention all TE members who know me personally

In case i go mad or loose my memory living with these noobs around don't make up stories saying your car,gadgets are mine .This post is the proof that i don't owe you lamers anything :bleh:
Atleast you have free internet now :)

mehrotra.akash said:
Atleast you have free internet now :)
Nahhhh i don't need their stupid connection which is 4 megs where as mine is 8 megs :p

Spacescreamer said:
15k!! :O

Y u kiwi bird watcher.. Son of Gun... Damn it.. :cursing:

You feel that its too low and shocked :p.Then lets close the deal at 25K +Shipping charges now you should be happy :lol:

Another instant
friend sees my nokia C5-00 in action with reliance 3g downloading an mp3 within about 10 seconds.
Friend: so how much speed will reliance give me on my phone.
Me:depends on the hardware, what phone you Have?
Friend: some fly qwerty
me:but fly phones are not in 3g. So you wont get 3g speeds just the edge speeds.
Friend: what BS MAN! shopkeeper told me this is the latest phone... So this should have 3g.
Me :dead:

Back