Electric Cordless Screwdriver

Not to spam the thread but such gadgets are a must have according to me. , these things last very long and are ever useful . Fortunately I made one like this by myself and has been serving me very well since 2 years.
howd you make one yourself?
also, sorry to spam on your thread hehe but i wanted to know

Not to spam the thread but such gadgets are a must have according to me. , these things last very long and are ever useful . Fortunately I made one like this by myself and has been serving me very well since 2 years.
You're now the OP of this new thread. Can you tell us more about your hand made Wireless Electric Screwdriver? Was it some DIY project or did you follow some guide? Thanks.

You're now the OP of this new thread. Can you tell us more about your hand made Wireless Electric Screwdriver? Was it some DIY project or did you follow some guide? Thanks.
Am sorry that I couldn't reply back to this in such a long time , I guess I wasn't watching this thread and so didn't get any notifications . I'll post my tutorial on how I made mine

Go For Bosch GSB-120 or GSB-180 based on your needs. Used both for years with no issues, battery runs longer than it looks.
I have a 8 year old Bosch Ixo with torque setting adapter - recently changed the battery
It has a regular 18650 cell
None of these are the precision screwdrivers that I am looking for. I already have a similar cordless B&D as I mentioned before.
Again as a reference point, consider the iFixit one -

Back