OC & Modding EK Waterblocks are now available in India

Hey Guys. Just thought I'll share this good news for all the enthusiasts looking for custom water cooling components. EK Waterblocks are now available in India and the contact info is listed in their website's "Where to Buy" section. I'd post it here but I'm not sure if it's against the rules to post any contact information.

The pricing is pretty close to the actual costs of being sold in US. For example, the EK-Supremacy EVO - Full Nickel costs 6400 incl all plus there's no shipping or customs charge. I've already placed an order and hopefully will be delivered by next week. I'll update the post of how the fulfillment of the order went.

I think its fine if you share their details here. Did you get the pricing off a site or did you email them ? cant find an indian listing..

Here's where they are listed:

https://www.ekwb.com/partners/#asia
Acro Engineering Company

None of them in the contact number of the website had any idea until I called 3 or 4 times repeatedly as this is a distribution company and finally one guy got it into his head and referred me to their retail store. I talked to a guy called Prateek and his number is 9971621361. He's aware of pretty much all the products that EKWb sells.

I got the pricing from Prateek after I sent him the list of items I needed.

finally i will be able to oc my 970 to hell and back. Thanks OP for posting this getting a gpu block asap.

Back