eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys any coupon for buying a product of 6k ??

- - - Updated - - -

note 2 worth it !!
get mugen 6400mah battery also (around 6k) and voila you have a long lasting note 2 ..
dont need to recharge for a week if medium usage and heavy usage will last 2-3 days
and by heavy use means other phones will go out within 10 hours ..

any such battery exists for iphone 4s? im fed up with its battery, doesnt last even for 6 hours for my usage...:annoyed:

Guys any coupon for buying a product of 6k ??

- - - Updated - - -

any such battery exists for iphone 4s? im fed up with its battery, doesnt last even for 6 hours for my usage...:annoyed:

use mastercard debit card coupon or hdfc, icici etc or use flat 200 off coupon if u got in ya email

I need a discount coupon for buying a camera costing approx Rs 8000/-. None of the above coupons are working. Any ideas?
Have to buy sony wx50

I have a really old ebay account. The coupon posted above are not working.

- - - Updated - - -

Bought the Sony WX50 locally for Rs 8000/-. Couldn't find any eBay coupon that would work for me.

Flat 7.5% Off with no Limit
Just minimum Purchase of 3000

Note 2 available for 33485 if you want.

CODE- WEEKEND400

Some really awesome deals

Flat 7.5% Off with no Limit
Just minimum Purchase of 3000

Note 2 available for 33485 if you want.

CODE- WEEKEND400

Some really awesome deals

Are these still working I am getting the following message - This voucher has reached the maximum eligible redemptions. Please use a different voucher or proceed with payment.

I bought an item on ebay today evening, but did not get any paisapay confirmation mail in my registered mail account , even though the payment was successful .. Has it ever happened to anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back