eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone looking for 100 off on 300 coupon? Pm me . The first PM'ed one will get it.

Can you please tell how is this recharge thing working ? I tried on Voda & Airtel but after giving number, there is no option for 150 Rs recharge.
Min I get is 200 Rs & that too with 0 day validity :(

No dude. You should recharge through their online sites. It is better to go for 222 recharge so that you can get full talktime instead of recharging with 150 or 200. The other thing is 222 talktime will have lifetime validity on both the networks. I've been doing 22 recharge on both the networks since a long time and having no problems faced till now.
Hope this helps you.:)

Got 7.5%, max discount rs 1000 in 4 accounts.
Need to buy a Galaxy Note 2, why dont they send flat 10% or something with no cap, like good old times :(

No dude. You should recharge through their online sites. It is better to go for 222 recharge so that you can get full talktime instead of recharging with 150 or 200. The other thing is 222 talktime will have lifetime validity on both the networks. I've been doing 22 recharge on both the networks since a long time and having no problems faced till now.
Hope this helps you.:)

Recently recharged my airtel prepaid with 333 but didnt get any coupon. :(
If you have a spare one please share.

Recently recharged my airtel prepaid with 333 but didnt get any coupon. :(
If you have a spare one please share.

Did you give your correct mail id in the given fields while recharging? If so they will send a mail to you.
Don't remember the process for airtel. Done for that before 3 months. For vodafone you will get for sure.
Sorry, i don't have any coupons right now.:(

But you will be top on the priority list of mine if i get any.:)

guys i bought a item from geb, how to see complete description.... i was able to search by the item code for some time...but it is not available now

Can you please tell how is this recharge thing working ? I tried on Voda & Airtel but after giving number, there is no option for 150 Rs recharge.
Min I get is 200 Rs & that too with 0 day validity :(

Airtel have 200 talk-time on 200 recharge offer. Please check again.

i dont get any coupons in email
how do u guys get it???
how to get the 200 OFF on 450 i want to buy a pen drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back