eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
@raksrules I have never been charged octroi in Pune. Of course on shipments of minor value <5000, it is usually not charged but also it wasnt charged on Dell studio shipped to Pune city, guess I was lucky.

Last edited by a moderator:
MAGNeT, you can order it to my place in kharghar if you want. I don't think they charge octroi here. And you can come and pick it up.

Only thing is i'm going out of town this friday, my grannies are home all the time so delivery is not an issue, but they won't be able to check anything, just accept it from the courier guy.

p.s. navi mumbai doesn't have octroi but i think there's 1 or 2 percent cess, but i don't think it's usually applied in the case of courier.

Thanks julian for the offer but at first place i am awaitin for reply from the seller.

And i hope he replies fast as the coupon expires on 28th.
After having talk with him i can confirm whether i move forward.

Regarding dell raks i guess they have their support base in pune hence they might be fooling around stating its for their base hence no octroi applies.
Because couple of years back i knew 2-3 guys working in dell and they used to have to make trip regularly to pune to their base camp.I guess its in Hinjewadi.

Single use
Rs 100/- off on Rs200 and above.
XD3BMNRFIU
Got thru Vodafone online recharge.

Got this error:
The gift voucher XD3BMNRFIU has already been used. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

Any body having 100rs off, Please share !!
Need to buy a sleeping kit..

Got this error:
The gift voucher XD3BMNRFIU has already been used. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

Any body having 100rs off, Please share !!
Need to buy a sleeping kit..

It is better to earn a 100 off coupon yourself by recharging your number above 150rs if you are a vodafone customer. Else you need to wait until someone posts.

Awesome coupon i have received one to my mail id but not finding any product to buy lol.

Code: HLTHFVJOSS
* Minimum purchase of Rs. 2,000
* Coupon valid only for users registered till 24th June 2012
* Valid till 28th June 2012.

I have got 2 of these too. But it doesn't seem to work on any of the phones. Anyone knows Why?

I get this error:

Sorry, the gift voucher / promotion code HLTHFVJOSS cannot be used for the item(s) you are purchasing. Please try another voucher / promotion code or continue with your payment.

or

Sorry, the gift voucher / promotion code HLTHFVJOSS cannot be used as you do not meet the coupon eligibility criteria RB_WK_26_VS_10% off_Min_2000 _Thank you for shopping on eBay India!. Please try another voucher / promotion code or continue with your payment

I tried it on Motorola defy+

A friend wants to buy Nikon D7000. The best price is from this listing. With 10% discount, it comes to Rs.61,371/-. Can this seller be trusted for this product/amount?

NIKON DSLR D7000 KIT WITH 18-105 + 4GB + 2YR NIKON WRNT | eBay

I asked him (through eBay message) and he said it is genuine Nikon product with bag also and he will ship from Tamilnadu through DTDC.

Other listings are few thousands rupees more. (One other listing is Rs.1,500 more but coupon will not work on that.)

Have mailed him to send his contact details.

Worst stuff is in mumbai octroi is 5.5 i guess earlier it was 4.And on top of that on octroi amount further service tax applies so total tax is 6.2 something on invoice.So even making invoice of 17k will push me back further by 1k.
@saifbukhari buy/sells products had conversation some times with him he might know about octroi charges.

I have got 2 of these too. But it doesn't seem to work on any of the phones. Anyone knows Why?

I get this error:

or

I tried it on Motorola defy+

Code not valid for Deal of the day or any other special deals i have tried code to buy Funbook not worked to me as well.

@prime Ebay provide full buyer protection if you don't received product or any fault/damage product you can claim and get back your money back. As far about seller i can only see 1 negative feedback for sending wrong color product.

Last edited by a moderator:
A friend wants to buy Nikon D7000. The best price is from this listing. With 10% discount, it comes to Rs.61,371/-. Can this seller be trusted for this product/amount?

I asked him (through eBay message) and he said it is genuine Nikon product with bag also and he will ship from Tamilnadu through DTDC.

Other listings are few thousands rupees more. (One other listing is Rs.1,500 more but coupon will not work on that.)

Incidentally, I bought a lens kit from this guy 3 days back, he shipped it from Coimbatore (TN) on same day, and it reached Bangalore on second day. Neatly pack and with vat paid billed. Nice exp IMO.

Which city are you from? If you are from Pune/Mumbai why don't your try sourcing this cam locally. You may get the same rate.

Well till yesterday on one item coupon used to work today same error code as mental.Was trying to buy laser printer samsung one.

prime Ebay provide full buyer protection if you don't received product or any fault/damage product you can claim and get back your money back. As far about seller i can only see 1 negative feedback for sending wrong color product.

Incidentally, I bought a lens kit from this guy 3 days back, he shipped it from Coimbatore (TN) on same day, and it reached Bangalore on second day. Neatly pack and with vat paid billed. Nice exp IMO.

Thank you guys. Adi, that's useful feedback. Can you PM me his contact number please?

Which city are you from? If you are from Pune/Mumbai why don't your try sourcing this cam locally. You may get the same rate.

I am in Gurgaon.

Raks octroi do apply all over maharashtra but its followed strictly in mumbai in pune the staff might not be that strict.
Octroi is not applicable all over maharashtra.
If you live or the delivery address is outside Pune (PMC) or Pimpri Chichwad (PCMC) municipal limits you won't be charged octroi. For example Hinjewadi is outside PMC/PCMC limits. It's under gram panchayat. If you live in such areas and still have been charged octroi, you could dispute it and it works.

Well till yesterday on one item coupon used to work today same error code as mental.Was trying to buy laser printer samsung one.

Just had a bashing with ebay india. He admitted its a known issue and wil solve it and extend the coupon validity by the number of days its down.....

Just had a bashing with ebay india. He admitted its a known issue and wil solve it and extend the coupon validity by the number of days its down.....

Thanks for letting us know, I checked with 3 accounts and thought may be they are fooling us. LOL let us know when you receive any update regarding the coupon. need to order mac book pro and 10% would be a awesome discount.

Now I (with my friend) made up our mind to buy Nikon D7000 and 10 percent coupon is not working. :(

Sorry, the gift voucher / promotion code HLTHFVJOSS cannot be used as you do not meet the coupon eligibility criteria RB_WK_26_VS_10% off_Min_2000 _Thank you for shopping on eBay India!. Please try another voucher / promotion code or continue with your payment

Of course I read it. :)

Do you think there is a hope that these coupon will start working anytime soon ?
They will either issue you new coupons or they will resolve the problem with existing coupon and extend validity of the coupons (as told by customer care).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back