eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mate. Bought one.
<

Strange even I have put up 5 items on Bids (auction), get in touch with CC via call, what was the item (link if possible?) & was buyer having 0 feedback or recently created account?

After multiple mails and escalations, finally they have re-activated my account. But with a debit balance of Rs 175. Seems it's a long fight with ebay..
<

Anybody got the Diwali free gifts yet?...500gb portable hdd ?

i got my Nokia C2-02 about a month back.. a friend asked for 1TB Hdd and he still hasn't gotten it. Contacted eBay customer care several times, they are asking him to get the C2-02 or any other gift instead. no harddrives available is the response

After multiple mails and escalations, finally they have re-activated my account. But with a debit balance of Rs 175. Seems it's a long fight with ebay..
<

All 5 of my auctions ended with proper bids but none of the buyer is ready to pay, I even informed them about Unpaid item strike & suspension of a/c bu they seem to not to bother about payment & yet ebay sends me Final Value fee

will now have to file 5 unpaid cases to get back FVF of Rs.120
<

I asked ebay CC on how to keep away 0 feedback Bidders, the reply CC gave was rather hilarious, said even you were 0 feedback buyer & could bid when you had 0 feedback, I replied, I would pay rightway on winning bid to which CC rpelies thats your problem WTF Ebay

Lesson Learnt - Never put items for Auction on ebay.in

I asked ebay CC on how to keep away 0 feedback Bidders, the reply CC gave was rather hilarious, said even you were 0 feedback buyer & could bid when you had 0 feedback, I replied, I would pay rightway on winning bid to which CC rpelies thats your problem WTF Ebay

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/buyer-requirements.html#single

Lesson Learnt - Never put items for Auction on ebay.in

Agree. India buyers are horrible when it comes to honouring auctions, or for that matter, confirming item receipt on eBay. Everyone wants the item quick, but no one is bothered about confirming receipt.

i got my Nokia C2-02 about a month back.. a friend asked for 1TB Hdd and he still hasn't gotten it. Contacted eBay customer care several times, they are asking him to get the C2-02 or any other gift instead. no harddrives available is the response

Thats sad. They mentioned waiting period can be 5-7 weeks guess we have to wait quite a lot
<
. Besides there's no other good option. All we had some stupid micromax phone and a Kodak 12mp junk cam.
<

Guys looking for a 10% off (Min 1000 off) coupon. Please PM if you have one. Will reciprocate at a later time when possible.

Cheers

This is slightly OT. but dont want to create a seprate thread for it.

I have won an auction on ebay.com and paid the money via paypal(HDFC VCC). after around 4 hours of paying ebay sent me the message stating that they have removed the listing as under VeRo program it is fake product. So i opened the case and seller refunded the money instantly. and i got the PAYPAL refund receipt. Refund Receipt status shows transaction completed.

But now how would i get my money in my Bank account ? on Paypal it says if you have done the payment via DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD it will refunded to your DC OR CC. but since i have paid via VCC. how would i get it ? will it get credited back to my VCC and then i can cancel the VCC and then that amount finally transfer to my Bank Account ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back