eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought this a few days back - http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&ssPageName=ADME:B:PPOPN:IN:1123#ht_500wt_923

It's the new H60 (2013 edition). Sadly, India still hasn't got the stocks of this one although H80i and H100i have come. Paid Rs. 5086 after using a voucher. I hope they deliver it on time and in proper shape.

Update!

Received the shipment last Saturday. And that was pretty fast (US to India within 6 working days). I placed the order on Monday morning and on 13th, Thursday I received an SMS from eBay stating that the item has been shipped and the expected delivery is by 28th June. And on Saturday evening, I received it. Not bad. :p

The downside is, they did not do any additional packaging - not even a bubble wrap! All Corsair's boxes come factory sealed. And the freight forwarded had just cross-wrapped a tape around the box which read, 'If seal is broken, do not accept!'.

Snaps later.

Planning to buy a 4TB WD external HDD. Ebay minimum is 11,700.

Anyone knows of a better deal than this?

Would help me a lot if I can get any big discount coupons (like 7.5% off or 1000rs off) :)

Thanks
I am planning to buy a 4TB in a few days as well, let me know how your experience is with it.

I had checked a long time ago on Amazon and the Seagate 4TB was available for around 10k shipped to India. But I think now with the rupee obliterated, it'd be quite expensive.

lol nice man... please provide the snapshot so that we can also order those if it shipped really in six working days... btw what was the destination city...

lol nice man... please provide the snapshot so that we can also order those if it shipped really in six working days... btw what was the destination city...

LOL what snapshot do you want? Surat is where the shipment had to be delivered. It was a GEB purchase fulfilled by i2c World/ICC World International.

Planning to buy a 4TB WD external HDD. Ebay minimum is 11,700.

Anyone knows of a better deal than this?

Would help me a lot if I can get any big discount coupons (like 7.5% off or 1000rs off) :)

Thanks

One released today. Check mailbox.

I am planning to buy a 4TB in a few days as well, let me know how your experience is with it.

I had checked a long time ago on Amazon and the Seagate 4TB was available for around 10k shipped to India. But I think now with the rupee obliterated, it'd be quite expensive.

I have ordered a 4TB hard disk from Ebay. After discounts, it came up to 10950. Shipping expected to happen by 24th June.
Upload.JPG

Anyone bought anything ever from ebay daily ? They sell food items, mostly imported.
If yes then how was the experience and how was the quality of the items and any problems or issues whatsoever ?

What you plan to buy ?

Would be buying 2 Verbatim Store N Go PDs (USB 3 16 gigs). One for me and one for a friend.
They are priced at 637. Have used some coupons but they say "This coupon is not valid for this purchase" or something like that.
The coupon that I bought from mobikwik a few weeks back isnt working, even though they said it would work on any category till 30 June. :mad: . It is showing same msg as others that I could gather from net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back