eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nalin yar pas me hi rehta hai tu to... Cool... Enjoy this 150 OFF coupon too. Sent to you..... :p

Bro, can you help me as well. Need one Rs 100 coupon for under Rs 500 purchase.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 15180
But cant give this coupon to anyone :D
Only 100off on 500 for you guys... :yahoo:

I have few..........
View attachment 15179

- - - Updated - - -

I have few..........
View attachment 15179

Nalin yar pas me hi rehta hai tu to... Cool... Enjoy this 150 OFF coupon too. Sent to you..... :p

Avoid quoting entire posts and try to use mentions as much as possible . it gets annoying when you have to scroll through the entire page and find the same stuff quoted over and over again !!!

I have a confusion, can anybody clear it that I have bluetooth in my lappi. I want to use a wireless mouse with it.
So can I connect the mouse using my lappi bluetooth or I must use the dongle comes with the mouse?
:23:

Thanks a lot bro ,you definitely deserve a party cheers :cool::sign08:

- - - Updated - - -

I have a confusion, can anybody clear it that I have bluetooth in my lappi. I want to use a wireless mouse with it.
So can I connect the mouse using my lappi bluetooth or I must use the dongle comes with the mouse?
:23:

If your wireless mouse works with bluetooth than it should work fine with your laptop ,else you have to connect it using a given dongle with your laptop
dongle basically comes with all wireless mouse but not all bluetooth mice.

I have a account on which I received 100 off coupon and I have used it. Can I also use 150off ? If yes then can anyone message me 150off coupon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back