eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
mediahome.in said:
all the money will be refunded back to the buyers as per ebay , even the dual layers , graphic cards , everything virtually.

This is the reason why I hate ebay. I used to sell on ebay around 5~6 items a month. They once suspended my account and I lost ~3k which they held in paisapay. They said that they need ID proof, and I sent a fax of my passport. After 2 months I just stopped trying and booked the loss

racy1 said:
Now I guess the era of one ID one coupon from eBay will come... :p

Yes i have 250 flat coupon sent by ebay on my email and its working very good till date.Also my valid email received coupon 15% discount working very good. :)

virus32win said:
Yes i have 250 flat coupon sent by ebay on my email and its working very good till date.Also my valid email received coupon 15% discount working very good. :)

Buddy are you sure, you coupons are working ?

sushantV said:
Buddy are you sure, you coupons are working ?

I seriously doubt it is working. I think ALL coupons are disabled for now.

Wanted to buy a laptop and get 1000 rs off, nothing seems to work.:mad: Does anyone have a coupon (even if it is 5 or 10%)?

bigbenjy said:
I seriously doubt it is working. I think ALL coupons are disabled for now.

Wanted to buy a laptop and get 1000 rs off, nothing seems to work.:mad: Does anyone have a coupon (even if it is 5 or 10%)?

Here is the coupon code: CO13GCYCIG

5% off. Rep me now :D

PPl wont buy items from ebay unless they have good gift coupons :bleh: . Also the sellers are at stake. This is really sad. come on ebay dont even have 25lakh budget for the promos grabbing the money from sellers. I have noted down one thing. Ordered some kitchen items and sippers. These have been delivered but not computer peripherals. So they are looking only on computer related

vijaycool said:
PPl wont buy items from ebay unless they have good gift coupons :bleh: . Also the sellers are at stake. This is really sad. come on ebay dont even have 25lakh budget for the promos grabbing the money from sellers and they earn good publicity.

Yes, right, me stopped long back purchasing through ebay, now I have used because of the gift coupons, now they blocked my accounts and gift coupons are gone, no need to look at ebay until next coupons arrive.

Guys, what about sellers like mediahome ? He has lost a lot of money because of ebay. I wish we could help him out. Can't he give ebay the contact details of the buyers so that ebay can verify the purchase and remit his money ?

akg7091 said:
Guys, what about sellers like mediahome ? He has lost a lot of money because of ebay. I wish we could help him out. Can't he give ebay the contact details of the buyers so that ebay can verify the purchase and remit his money ?

well, ebay doesnt even tell him or any other user why his account got banned. given that, do you think ebay is interested in creating a safe market place ? or really care weather the seller loses or not ?

i just hope sumhw with so many sellers getting banned sum1 takes up legal action which will force ebay to clear up the stuff. when they tell you why they banned you, what will you fight ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back