eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
dragonball said:
starky/m.khurana/var89: can anyone of you PM me the 500 off coupon? I need to buy fuze! thanks.
Coupon won`t work with ur id...

U have to use my account id...will edit the password and give to u by tmrw...!!

can u pm the link of the product ur gonna buy..?

^well, would it be safe for me to use my credit card thru your account?

Can i use starky's/var89's coupons thru my account?

dragonball said:
^well, would it be safe for me to use my credit card thru your account?

Can i use starky's/var89's coupons thru my account?
can result in ur account suspension , guess wat these days ebay is on suspension spree , my 3 accounts on which i received 100 off coupon last week , were suspended after i made the payments ,

the sellers promptly initiated a refund , i lost 3 accounts and 3 x 100 off coupons as well :(

connect said:
can result in ur account suspension , guess wat these days ebay is on suspension spree , my 3 accounts on which i received 100 off coupon last week , were suspended after i made the payments ,

the sellers promptly initiated a refund , i lost 3 accounts and 3 x 100 off coupons as well :(
So, what's the way out to pay if we have multiple accounts and using a same card or netbanking:huh:

I use the same card on all my accounts . Haven't faced any suspension yet .I really doubt if Ebay is aware of what card you use for payment as it is done by 3rd party sites and encrypted.

If paid through netbanking there wont be any issues, but paying with the same CC, can cause problems. Whenever I pay for an item with my CC, the account gets suspended within few hours whereas if I make the payment using my debit card or netbanking, no problem. Seems like they have blacklisted my CC! :(

FaH33m said:
I use the same card on all my accounts . Haven't faced any suspension yet .I really doubt if Ebay is aware of what card you use for payment as it is done by 3rd party sites and encrypted.
The CC details are entered at eBay site itself and after that only its redirected to payment processor. So they can know the card details if they want, whereas in the case of Netbanking, you are redirected to Bank Website immediately and I dont think they can get any info about the account used unless the bank provides them.

eBay can easily track record of id's from payment source, like in above case is credit card. If some one make id's with different fake addresses then payment from unique source, they will caught with suspension.

If not CVV number, they are surely aware of Name of card holder & card number. That should be enough to block :)

This wouldnt work if payment is done through Netbanking right? I mean we are directed to the ICICI Gateway where we enter the Internet Banking User ID and Pass. The only way to catch then is to go through their account statement and match the Bank Acct number with Purchase and then with the Account Name. This assuming that there database is in an 3rd Normalized State otherwise the query would take hours to run :p ..
Then populate a List of non Unique Account numbers etc. Quite a Lengthy process dont u think so?

KHOJGURU DISCOUNT CODE

Offer Name : Ebay: Rs 150 Voucher

Offer Details : Get Rs 150 Off on a bill of Rs 500 or more. Valid only for new registrations on Ebay.in

Instructions

Enter the following coupon code at the time of checkout: 9P4VCPNHDX

Coupon code will be applicable only for the next 12 hours.

EXPIRY AT : 06:30 AM on 23 July 2010

Ebay always gets details of bank account number of customer and they can easily identify netbanking with a particular ebay user id

they can easily map ebays id with bank numbers

Its most advisable to use VCC in that case.

VCC idea seems to be safest option..unless someone traces which account was used to buy the vcc..i do not think banks will provide that information..

RVK2488 said:
I do the same.

BTW, if anyone is looking for item to buy using 100rs coupon, check this: eBay India: PHILIPS SHE1360 IN EAR HEADPHONE EARPHONE (item 350375528172 end time 29-Jul-2010 16:48:43 IST)
its good for the price.

quick review: Philips SHE1360 review by A.A. Fussy - Head-Fi.org Community

did u get a 100 off coupon , can u please post the coupon code , lst time some one posted here it worked on a few of my id;s , so please post the coupon code if u have :)

JAK said:
KHOJGURU DISCOUNT CODE

Offer Name : Ebay: Rs 150 Voucher
Offer Details : Get Rs 150 Off on a bill of Rs 500 or more. Valid only for new registrations on Ebay.in
Instructions
Enter the following coupon code at the time of checkout: 9P4VCPNHDX
Coupon code will be applicable only for the next 12 hours.
EXPIRY AT : 06:30 AM on 23 July 2010

Thanks for sharing :) I wonder what the 12 hour deal is though.

connect said:
did u get a 100 off coupon , can u please post the coupon code , lst time some one posted here it worked on a few of my id;s , so please post the coupon code if u have :)
I dont have 100rs coupon. :(

But one of my friend has.. I will get the code from him and paste it here

connect said:
See if this works...

Rs. 100 off on a min. purchase of Rs. 105/-

LALF985NGA

Valid till Tuesday 27th July '10

anybody got 15 % coupon I can exchange it with a 100 coupon.....need to buy a phone

looking for only 15 % if available already have lots off 10% coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back