eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Chuck it. Clean your panel with a damp soft cloth and let it dry and not using some solution available in the market.

I had got a solution free with my laptop. It was exactly like this, and it is fabulous. 75 rupees is good considering the MRP on the bottle I got is Rs. 350.

I have ordered mine already.

^ so its a waste as i was thinking @ frankmehta : this bottle has a mrp of 199 as mentioned in ebay lisintg , urs had a mrp of 350 , so both r diff things isn't it ?

connect said:
Its not cheat. If you are not aware of the the well known NGO CRY (Child Rights and You), check the following link.

CRY

That Item sold there is by the NGO themselves to fund their projects. The art works printed/reproduced in the items sold are created by the children they support.

Also, they are not asking us to donate there, they are selling a product made by them and that sale proceed is used for some good work.

A plastic box (Dhoni tiffin box?) for 99 Rs (half a dozen of them can be bought for that money, if you go to local shop selling plastic items),

(Water in a spray tube in the name of)LCD cleaners for Rs. 75,

(Transparent nail polish in the name of)car scratch remover for Rs. 125,

Flint stone for Rs. 499 (can be had for Rs.100 or below I suppose)

and many such rubbish things sell in the name of daily deal... why not a useful umbrella for Rs. 299 (that too help some charity, they are not asking to donate the money)

If ebay really wants to help the NGO, why don't they waive ebay/paisapay fees for NGOs?

i know of the /ngo CRY but who knows its the same people selling on ebay , i dont trust thats it , they may be real

anyways got a 5% coupons after along long time 3-4 months i guess :p

gmano said:
Its not cheat. If you are not aware of the the well known NGO CRY (Child Rights and You), check the following link.

CRY

That Item sold there is by the NGO themselves to fund their projects. The art works printed/reproduced in the items sold are created by the children they support.

Also, they are not asking us to donate there, they are selling a product made by them and that sale proceed is used for some good work.

A plastic box (Dhoni tiffin box?) for 99 Rs (half a dozen of them can be bought for that money, if you go to local shop selling plastic items),

(Water in a spray tube in the name of)LCD cleaners for Rs. 75,

(Transparent nail polish in the name of)car scratch remover for Rs. 125,

Flint stone for Rs. 499 (can be had for Rs.100 or below I suppose)

and many such rubbish things sell in the name of daily deal... why not a useful umbrella for Rs. 299 (that too help some charity, they are not asking to donate the money)

If ebay really wants to help the NGO, why don't they waive ebay/paisapay fees for NGOs?
i make a monthly payment of 4k towards cry :) also i also got 2 5% off max Rs. 500 coupons :(

For people who arent sure where their money lands up if they purchase an item listed for charity .. this link might be of some help

eBay India Charity Fundraising

I am myself trying to get the NGO i support get listed on ebay as it minimizes costs and pretty much helps you target people around the country who wish to join in to support the cause.

gmano said:

Of course they do. It is well publicized on Ebay USA and I just checked the same for eBay India also.

Quote:

- We currently waive listing fees, 10 day special duration auction fees as well as final value fees for charity auctions.

- However any special listing fee such as bold, gallery, highlight, reserve auction fees and shop fees will be charged at

actual costs unless specified.

vinayaga said:
Of course they do. It is well publicized on Ebay USA and I just checked the same for eBay India also.

Quote:

- We currently waive listing fees, 10 day special duration auction fees as well as final value fees for charity auctions.

- However any special listing fee such as bold, gallery, highlight, reserve auction fees and shop fees will be charged at

actual costs unless specified.

Does it mean that they only waive the fee for auction and not for the buy it now sales?

yeah! coupon overload!!! flat 100rs off on minimum purchase of 105rs!! (2 of those coupons) a 10% off and a 5 % off coupon. people who need any 5 or 10% off coupons pm me!

^^ you got the 100 off on 105 coupon ?? Today in mail ?? :O

Yeah me too got that :) Now tell me what to buy. Damn i bought the HDMI cable so soon :(

edit: got 2 x 100 off min purchase 105. Need to look out for options to buy now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back