eBay India - Coupons & Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
111.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1390470734][/DOUBLEPOST]Valid on used accounts. Code RDTECH2301 or RDTECH2302

Some info about the Dremel tools, I've heard lots of complaints about their reliability esp. the newer stocks. Not to forget they are overpriced. Thats why I bought Black and Decker's <3
If you still want to buy a Dremel rotary tool buy the 3000.

Any links to the said complaints..I have already ordered the tool which I was eyeing for some time...

Any links to the said complaints..I have already ordered the tool which I was eyeing for some time...
I've forgotten exactly on which site but I came across them while randomly googling for feedbacks on Dremel 3000 and BnD's and other rotary tools. This may sound exaggerating but someone went to the extent of saying that he got his dremel replaced twice. That's why i bought the B&D rotary tool. If you are a light user you may not notice any difference or face any problem though. Other than the reliability i still think that dremel tools in india are overpriced.

Asked my brother to get it from Dubai & he was getting same price as in India... On market it retails for ~9.5k...

I got it using the 20% coupon + PAYBACK points + EMI (six months)

@HailStonE can you tell me why you are bent on getting the 4000? And not something lower? Say 3000? From reviews the 4000 doesn't seem to have much improvement over the 3000.

Its slightly more powerful & newer... I've already bought it before seeing your apprehensions here.. Been looking forward to it since last 1.5 years...

Few coupons today
10% off on mobile, TV, laptop, tablet, camera, memory.
Code - 28JANTECH2 (valid today only from 1-7pm only on electronics)
Min buy 5k. Max disc 2k.

For Citibank card holders:
10% off On dell & Lenovo laptops only
Code - EBAYCITI10 valid till 28th Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back