EARTH QUAKE ALERTTTT!

#[member='sunny27']

National Disaster Management Authority: No threat of Tsunami.
<
Why so much confusion ?

But a Tsunami hitting Bombay should be remote as its on the western side, don't know why they have put it in that list.
<
If anyone has a better understanding on why it has been added do post here.

BTW aftershocks of 8.2 in Indonesia.

Aftershocks in the city of Aceh of Indonesia.

i wonder if this is a major tectonic shift.

Also, in noida i didnt felt anything but going by the reports.. i think every person should have a plan for safety. This is a first time hearing about tremors from both side.

I felt nothing here in singapore. Though everyone i know in Chennai felt the tremor. Happened again a while back it seems.

I'm in Kolkata and felt the tremors clearly in the afternoon. Had gotten back home for some work and just as I had sat down in front of my PC there was a tremor!! At first I thought maybe it was just my head that was reeling for some reason... but a little later doors in my room started to sway a tad bit and that's when I knew something was wrong.
sign42.gif

Didn't feel it in Singapore... But there is a Tsunami alert now... But Singapore sits in a relatively safe geographic location so hopefully to will be safe

Just now talked to dad.. our LCD TV in the hall, on the ground floor, was vibrating due to tremors... dad turned on the TV to see if anything happened and the earthquake news started.

Now scared
<

Back