Earning Money..

hardboy

Disciple
Dude

What facilities do WEb World etc in Delhi offer to hold gaming competitions by which one can earn money by winning.I am in class X.
Which other software works for diff sites can earn money.

What shd I do?

hardboy said:
Dude

What facilities do WEb World etc in Delhi offer to hold gaming competitions by which one can earn money by winning.I am in class X.
Which other software works for diff sites can earn money.

What shd I do?

Hmm... so at last I can guess your age! If you had mentioned your age earlier when others inquired, they must have probably not gone too hard on you!
BTW, Reliance WebWorlds do not offer any gaming competitions that get you money! In fact, they do offer competitions that will burn a hole in your pocket! A very big one! They'll rip you off until you start crying! :p :eek:hyeah:

WCG is one such competition by which you can earn money as well as some cool gadgets and gifts! But, unfortunately, you'll need very high skills in various games to win there! It is a world level competition! Highly trained professionals take part in such competitions! :clap:

in that case, u shud organise such an event by urself :eek:hyeah:

get any of ur friend, do a double-or-nothing bet, lose it, lose ur cash...hehehehe

dude isn't there gaming competitions hwere 2 or more teams each put little money and the one who wins takes all.

Thats called gambling, why do you want video games, go to your local "adda" and play "teen pati" or something...

I think wat he's tryin is to find a high tech form of teen Patti :tongue: :rofl:

Sum1 tell him gamin is not a form of gambling
its a form of entertainment and I hope it remains so :bleh: :cool2:

Hi

Are there websites which are genuine and for which a school student can work , learn software ,do beat testing and earn some money.

How would adobe photoshop and 3ds max pay?

How do I learn tally?

Are these webmasters genuine who tell you to give referals in place of money?

Websites for earning money
Open a P.r.o.n site, but seriously your negative reps are growing by the day..

BTW Beta testing is availabe for games, they surely dont pay for that. Ok m8 why dont you consider a proper summer job where you get paid for working, instead of looking for short cuts

I won't have that kinda time.

How do I learn tally?

Also,aren't there sites where you refer or you make / do something with software,animate whatever to eanr money.

go to ur nearest NIIT centre and register for a course in Tally.

if there are such sites, why dont u find them??? AKAIK, i find only **** sites and IMVHO, the money u want to earn can be got only by **** sites :)

Aces170 said:
Open a P.r.o.n site, but seriously your negative reps are growing by the day..

Maybe he isn't aware of what -ve reps are! or maybe he just begs to differ from the general janta! :eek:hyeah:

Edit:
My last post here for the day! Been online the whole day long! Damn, my eyes are feeling terrible after this glare of the monitor since the whole day! Maybe I need some food and sleep now! :eek:hyeah: :p

You can learn tally by actually learning it and that takes time. Since you claim that you don't have too much of it, i suggest you drop the idea.

Regarding the photoshop question, i have no clue so as to what you're talkin about.

There are web sites, but they don't pay for a temporary position. Even if they do, you may have to wait a long time to actually see a pay cheque.

Now, as far is beta testing is concerned, no corporation will pay you to test their software. Simple. Most pre release external beta testing is done on a voluntary basis. The proper testing is done internally, or is sourced to professional co.s who do it for the corporations.

My suggestion - Get a proper summer job. Thats the only thing thats actually gonna get you a decent amount of money. You really can't expect to make any money online unless you have a brilliant idea (Like a digitized map of the indian sewer system :p), and you're a born genius. Go join a call centre or something. You'll have fun, you'll learn what it is to work in a professional environ.., and you'll get a decent pay packet at the end of your term there. :)

After all this, if you still feel ya don't have the time for this kinda stuff, i suggest you trash the entire job idea, sit at home, and log on to TE. :p

Regards
Inzider

A more easier way would be, Stop spending money on costly computer upgrades, Money saved is money earned, right :p and that will hopefully you save some -ve reps too

if you have a bunch of friends.who like the same games as you do. you can actualy form a clan... play amongst yourselves become good at it.... then find some other clan or other friends to play against.. and earn money.. just please do`nt get violent!! :p

@hardboy - This seems to be somewhat along the lines of another thread you started earlier. Reliance has it's own gaming competitions. If you want to organise one, you may have to speak to the co-ordinators there, but i doubt they will allow this. You could however get a few people to pool in money, go to a local gaming centre, play a game, see who wins, then come out of the place, and see what to do with the money. In case you didn't know, this is also known as gambling, and not many establishments allow it, or even support such activities on their premises.

ok, off topic -
Look hardboy, if you need money, do some work. Just any work, wash cars, teach someone computers, help out at a local store. They'll need the help. Do it for sometime till you have the money you require. If you're really desperate, sell the hardware which you aren't using, and make some quick cash. If you think you can pull off something better, try it. Buy hardware cheap somewhere and sell it for a marginal profit somewhere else. Come on, think man. you'll come up with something

Regards
Inzider

Last edited by a moderator:
Back