E6300 + DDR2 RAM + C2D Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohit

Skilled
I am looking for the following stuff :

1. 512X2 (1GB) or 1024X2 (2GB) Dual channel kits of DDR2 533/667 Mhz RAM

PS : Products with warranty will be given preference. Please quote sensible prices according to the current market prices. Everything is required asap without any wait time.

Thanks for looking

Interested in a 6400 + P5B Dlx...

Mobo bought the SG, Proccy from India... Mobo Accessories are all box/seal packed... None used as of now... I can even offer RAM if i get a good deal on a Gskill...

@switch

plz quote ur best prices for the ram and mobo via pm. i am not really interested in the E6400 unless u give me a sexy price :p

Hmmm... Then forget about it as i was thinking about getting a 4MB version Proccy... Not really interested in selling the other stuff then...

Free bump and good luck :D...

i have identical pair transcend ram 533 Mhz 512Mb x 2... Pm me a sensible price and i can sell it to you....Reason : wanna go for a 800 Mhz RAM...

Brought a month back.... a month means exactly a month back.... 3 yrs local warranty remaining..... Also its a tetra pack and not OEM or anything...

Switch said:
Interested in a 6400 + P5B Dlx...

Mobo bought the SG, Proccy from India... Mobo Accessories are all box/seal packed... None used as of now... I can even offer RAM if i get a good deal on a Gskill...

u can try ur luck with the price of the bundle of ur mobo+proccy ...u never knw ..i may fall in d trap ...:p

neomustdie said:
i have identical pair transcend ram 533 Mhz 512Mb x 2... Pm me a sensible price and i can sell it to you....Reason : wanna go for a 800 Mhz RAM...

Brought a month back.... a month means exactly a month back.... 3 yrs local warranty remaining..... Also its a tetra pack and not OEM or anything...

ill get back to u regarding this ....can u mail me some pics of the modules if possible ? and any details of overclocking u did wid them ?

Karan said:
Hey mohit, interested in a 2 month old LOCAL P5b deluxe for 11.5k :) Let me know :p

sorry buddy ....thats above my meagre budget. thanks for the offer anyways :)

I can sell my E6300 (1 week old) at 8.2k. Reason for sale is simply to compete in SuperPi contest by buying E6600... and a greater than expected salary pay check :) No bargaining please.

techcheat said:
I can sell my E6300 (1 week old) at 8.2k. Reason for sale is simply to compete in SuperPi contest by buying E6600... and a greater than expected salary pay check :) No bargaining please.

sent u a pm.

I have 2x512mb Corsair Value RAM Lying around.

DDR2-533 by default @ 1.8V

Does DDR2-780MHz @ 2V

Ill send you a quote in PM.

^^ i guess you missed out on the new rules.
Additional Guidelines with Respect to bumping

1. Authors of the thread can bump up their deals after a time frame of 24hrs since the last post made in the thread and so on successively until the deal is finalized.
2. Bumps from friends are not allowed especially with the quotes of "Bump for a friend" or "Great Deal" or "Would buy if I had the money" etc
3. If incase the author of the thread is sick and his/her friend wishes to carry on with the thread, the friend is treated as the author and the same rule applies to him/her. Only one bump in a time frame of 24 hrs since the last post made in the thread.

http://www.techenclave.com/forums/514217-post2.html

I am sorry for posting here.. please delete in some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back