E52 or E71 or Moto ZN5

Moh@n

Disciple
Hi Guys,

I am in a huge dilemma, allow me to explain.

Basically I am looking for the cheapest phone with WiFi and Email. I have come across a shop selling the Moto ZN5 for 11.5k, which I think is a decent price and it has the features I am looking for.

On the other hand, my wife would be travelling to Singapore for a week on 2nd of Feb, and I am thinking of getting the Nokia E52 from there through her as an alternative. The specs seem too good, and it's unlikely to be released in India. But then, I think the E71 would cost me the same here as the E52 (around 15k).

Please come up with some suggestions. My heart says ZN5 because here I get the stability of Linux plus the best cam of the lot along with WiFi. But the specs of E52 can't be ignored, it's just too good to be true, all packed into such a tiny unit. Or does the E71 make more sense?

I'm really confused....:S

+1 for e63 if luking for cheapest with wifi and email. However if u cn source e52 at ur own risk then its also a good deal since some member here is using it and its working well till now. If nokia launches this one its the best in 15k.

If u want the best in class cam & 1 of the best audio quality in fones (as per my experience) then ZN5 is ur best bet.
Probs with ZN5:
1>It detects 8Gb microSD card & u can use the full 8GB but when u check the mem space from phone it reports the card as a 4GB card.
2>3rd party apps r not as gud as they r for s60 fones.

zn5 is more like a camera phone. in terms of stability, s60 is as stable as that linux os.

if you want.a smartphone that an also take pictues, chech these

htc tattoo 16k
nokia 5800xm 13.5k
nokia e71 14.5k

Oh yes. Totally forgot about N79 and also SE yari. These are two great phones that come with hard keys. Both are priced inside 15k.

Ragin_Ice said:
The cheapest phone would be the E63 with Wifi.....around 9.5k new.

Mate E63 is for 11100 from mobile store and 10950 from nokia priority dealer. So plz revise ur post or post link to prove ur verdict. I though took E63 from mobile store 3 days back and it is damn good. I love it a lot. :hap2:

mayanksahni said:
Mate E63 is for 11100 from mobile store and 10950 from nokia priority dealer. So plz revise ur post or post link to prove ur verdict. I though took E63 from mobile store 3 days back and it is damn good. I love it a lot. :hap2:

oh k......i just got one off ebay for 9k with a 1k off coupon.....so I assumed my tech savvy TE friends would know....;)

if you are looking for a camera phone, then look no further than zn5. but if you intend to use a lot of mail, i will find it hard to recommended the phone.

- croma at pune was clearing out zn5 at measly 8k (i picked up one at 8.3k with 2 year additional warranty). so you might want to check out your local croma if you are interested in getting a zn5.

Hi guys,

Thanx a ton for all the suggestions. Email and WiFi are the main requirements, so I guess will have to give the ZN5 a pass, even though it's real value for money.

Am inclined to buy the E52, it looks very sophisticated. E63/E71 are too broad for my liking.

Does anyone know of a good reliable grey market store in Bangalore from where I can get an E52?

Back