Duke Nukem Forever - Discussion thread

Duke nukem forever was canceled forever and the team was fired forever. Now new developers are going to take forever to make Duke Nukem forever which is believed to be dead forever.

^ 3D Realms seems to have broken their silence finally.

no word though on when the game will be released or how the development will continue.

@madmanic - dude ur comments are way too offensive for

dukamaniacs they can seriously land u in trouble coz duke's got balls of steel :p

This video of Duke Nukem Forever contains violence, rough language, and probably shouldn't be viewed at work. Or at least turn down the volume of your computer. Or tell your boss to shove it. At any rate, take a look at some Duke Nukem Forever footage.

I still can't get used to this game being a real thing, and what's even more surprising is that it looks good. This footage looks fun, even if it's goofy, un-PC fun. Which is what the game promises to deliver anyway.

The world is a better place with Duke Nukem Forever in it, and I'm counting down the days until we get to play it.

More actual, real, impressive Duke Nukem Forever footage

My favorite part...

Girl: How about the game duke? was it any good?

Duke: Yeh... 12 years after, it better be fu**in good...

Dude... I know that DNF has been a joke of industry for so long now, but that's an actual gameplay footage and not just footage, the guy was playing it live in front of public. That's not just ray of hope, that's a freaking whole bucket of hope that this game will see light of the day.

iGo said:
Dude... I know that DNF has been a joke of industry for so long now, but that's an actual gameplay footage and not just footage, the guy was playing it live in front of public. That's not just ray of hope, that's a freaking whole bucket of hope that this game will see light of the day.
Yeah, that has happened twice before :p.

^ awesomesauce... going by that preview hands-on, looks like Duke's got all the right material from the original. Although the modern audience may be divided on the whole experience, but as for me, I'm glad that they are not ruining the original stuff that made Duke fun. :)

OMG! The Reveal Trailer was so f*ckin' hilarious. Game looks awesome too! Never played any Duke title, may be Manhattan Project demo, but never really got into it.

"Hell I'd still hit it!" :rofl:

Back