PC Peripherals Dubai..any good for parts?

muttster

Disciple
Hey all.
My Friend coming from Dubai in 3-4days!
He says all comp. parts available there..
What do u think? Any good?
Please suggest me the best 2*1gb RAM..

My comp in my sig..anything i could improve?? Im getting a DFI too :)

Crucial Ballistix is the best when it comes to 1 Gb sticks. If not, get OCZ. Am not too sure abt the model numbers. Others will be able to enlighten both of us abt. that. Chaos ?

hmm..thanks man !!

any help would be appreciated..I need to give him the model no. n all.......There are 2 shops right nex to his house :D

heh..

2gb ram..best OC..bets timings..cost no bar :D

also I'll be getting a DFI Ultra-D...no probs with 2x1gb right?

ty! will try for the Expert..tho i've heard about experts frying the proccy?

2 x 1 GB Crucial Ballistix is the best..any specific model?

ty for the help

edit: So far I've asked for the following:

2x1gb Crucial Ballistix $330-360

Swiftech MCW5002-64T™ Liquid Cooled Thermoelectric Assy. for AMD® K8 Processors -- around $125-$140

DFI Lanparty SLI Expert $330-360

hey thanks for the reply..

I wanna overclock@max..and I see ASUS provides max 1.562v...so cant get it :( plus i dunno if its available...DFI is available I found out on net :D

umm wat else is left..maybe some AS5..and a GPU block..

RAM..dunno just 3-4days left..great article though..thanks! will get either of those mentioned in the article...........

AFAIK A8N SLI has voltages upto 1.7 for proccy(even more i am not sure) ....and 3.2 for memory .... its a good mobo for OCing ..... i have seen some good results on that mobo .....

sadly..the expert wasnt available..There was just 1piece..but it was for reviewing and it was opened.so didnt get it..

Got:

DFI nf4 SLI DR..

Arctic Silver 5 12gram..

Thermaletake BigWater SE Watercooling Kit..

Edit: Looking forward to push the CPU to its max with the DFI and the WC kit..will post results :)

2gb RAM and a peltier are next on the list :p

Back