Dual SIM Budget phone

Hi

Pls tell me which phone is better out of:

Zen Z77 - Rs.2400/-

Spice QT44 - Rs.1400/-

Videocon V1405 - Rs.2370 with 2 GB card

Micromax X226 - Rs.2200 with 1 GB card

Any other (Pls specify)

My Budget is Rs.2500/- and requirement is Dual SIM, FM, Good sound, Memory expansion & best battery life.

Frankly, none of the phones listed above are worth it IMHO :(

Still, I would suggest the Spice for 2 reasons.

1) Spice is a well settled brand in the Indian Mobile Market. The others are newer brands.

2) The Spice phone is the cheapest of the lot. :p

If I had to buy a dual sim phone in the budget, I would have opted for 1 from the Samsung Guru Dual Sim phones.

my I ask why you have not listed samsung guru and nokia C1-00 in the poll

any specific reason that you have put only chinese brands

because you have mentioned that you have a budget of 2500

so in that budget you may easily get a branded dual sim phone

techno_guy said:
my I ask why you have not listed samsung guru and nokia C1-00 in the poll
any specific reason that you have put only chinese brands
because you have mentioned that you have a budget of 2500
so in that budget you may easily get a branded dual sim phone

Thanks for yr info. But when i went to Spice Hotspot they told me that Nokia C1 is not worth and these phone are better in every whey than that.

Secondly, I liked Nokia C2 but it is still not avlb. in the markets. As far as Samsung is concerned, I can't find any good phones in my budget. Pls help if u can tell which r better than the above. I am open to all types of suggestions.

To clarify somethings here Rohit! There are 2 types of dual sim phone; dual sim stand by and dual sim active.

^^Most phones mentioned above are dual sim stand by, which means if u get a call on sim1, your sim2 gets not reachable.

Now if u want both the sim's to be active at the same time meaning, if your on sim1 call, sim2 call will come in waiting mode; try this phone Samsung C3212 - Full phone specifications. I have seen tried around this phone. it really is good. Not impressive in cam still does all the functions well. The lowest price on eBay.in i could find was 3.6K. But its a good buy still.

My 2 friends have MAXX (not micromax) & as per them both sim's are active, if you are on call with Sim1 than the caller of sim2 gets Busy Tone. Though personally I have no experience.

So which is the phone finally decided QT44 but really i can't understand why all of you have choosen this phone. As phone Zen z77 is quite good as compared to QT44 in looks and features.

Is it just for the pricing?

hi guys, I have a similar question - for a budget of 10k, what is a good dual sim (both sim active) phone. I want it for my mother, so dont care too much for camera quality, sound, etc. Just that it should have superb reception, must be well built (she is very careless) and must be easy to operate.

Back