Drink To reduce Lazyness

70% fruits is too mch! Make it 50% fruits and let's say 40%veggies and 10%non-veg. No wonder u feel so tired. Sleep might be issue as well unless u r one of those gifted ones who can do away wid just 4-5hrs of sleep.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

i dont like veggies, only like bhindi and paneer
<

Seriously!?

Soft drinks is among the worst things one can do to your body

If you think 'the sugar will give me evergy', that' very very wrong

What it does is spike up your insulin because of the huge influx of sugar, wash out important minerals, all that extra energy is stored as fat

Too much fruits is similar as they are basically sugar/water

That's a fasttrack to diabetes/blood sugar problems!

Fix:

Stop all cold drinks

Reduce fruits

Increase veggies/nonveg

Heck, even doctors nowdays are pushing for sugar to be controlled like drugs because of their -ve effects when taken in large amounts which one can't escape with what is available on the shelves nowdays+mismarketing+ignorance

PM me if you want references to what ive said

i dont like veggies, only like bhindi and paneer
<

The problem with your diet is sugar overload. Whe you eat just fruits you shoot up your sugar levels and you feel energetic. But the sugar always gets consumed quickly as it is the preffered source of energy by the body over protein/fats. This where the veggies come in, they reduce the speed with which sugar is absorbed into te body, so you are of sort of at the same energy level thrughtot the day.

Dont eat just the vegetables, mix them witht fruits of your choice; then you will be able to enjoy it. and since you are in the habit of eating so much fruits, eating raw veggies should not be a problem with you. A mix salad with the fruits of your choice with a bit of veggies should do the trick for you. Dont start out with a negative thought that you can't eat veggies. Try it with an open mind, you will certainly be able to eat the veggies and also feel better. - and spread your meals 4-5 times in a day, eat small but eat frequent.

Back