Dominos | Pizza Hut - Ongoing offers

Re: Dominos and Pizza Hut | Buy 1 get 1 Free | Updated- 9th,march,2010

Got my free pizza yesteray using the CRM33 code online. I generally tip the guy 10-15 bux, so he forgets to ask me for the coupon :p

BTW DH-100 is right. I got two coupons yesterday with each pizza.

^ Wow ! I am ordering 1 + 1 free tomorrow :D

Hey guys, guess what, had ordered a Pizza mania yesterday and the delivery guy told us that we are being made Privileged Members and also handed over a whole sheet of coupons. Believe it or not, it had 9x buy1get1 :O coupons and a 1xbuy2get2 coupon. Then there were some normal galic bread, cake etc coupons. But, thats 11 pizzas for free!! But, dont know how I'll use all that before Nov 30th lol.

^^ Mail it across, or share it with everyone. I too got those coupons(complete booklet) distributed it amongst family/friends/neighbours/coll friends, everyone's happy, dont know about Dominos though..:p

Pls scan the coupons and post here- so that other members can take a printout and use.

eWU7s.jpg

question for all those who scanning and posting coupons here, do these coupons have unique id no/ receipt no. Or anyone can just print them and use/ enjoy? Same applies to privileged coupons?

Thanks a lot Ankur. Just ordered 2 Farmhouses using that coupons (RDV 01) .... :)

setuniket said:
^^ Mail it across, or share it with everyone. I too got those coupons(complete booklet) distributed it amongst family/friends/neighbours/coll friends, everyone's happy, dont know about Dominos though..:p
Yup, that what I'm gonna do. But, just wanna know a thing, is it anyway attached to our membership id or phone number or something? I sure hope it isnt so. There's no way we are gonna have so many pizzas. I'm planning to just give out the coupons to some of my cousins or friends and in office.

Guys Good News Dominos are having Anniversary sale.

Buy one Get one Free including Large pizzas.

Coupon Code : DH-100 valid till 29th Aug 2010 ....

The Delivery Man never asked for the coupon too.

And thanks Ankur for the Coupon scans of RDV 01.

CRM33 working just fine no problems, i've tried it twice :p

strange that they refused to give some of you medium's and gave regular's instead as the coupon clearly states 'same or lesser value', as for me they have never ever asked for the coupon.

I just tell them the code while placing the order and there are no questions asked neither while ordering neither while delivery.

Harpy.eagle said:
question for all those who scanning and posting coupons here, do these coupons have unique id no/ receipt no. Or anyone can just print them and use/ enjoy? Same applies to privileged coupons?
NO unique ID shit, just print and use. No problems.

Ordered 2 large pizzas with ADV01. Delivery guy came late .. 150 rs given for 950 rs worth of pizzas! :D

enjoyed 2 large pizza with rdv 01 but he asked for coupon

Back