Domain buying and hosting queries

[font=arial, sans-serif]also you can host 5 websites.
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]No, my question is[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]With the "ACHIEVE" pack, do I get the domain also? Or do I have to register the domain separately?[/font]

Finally I got their mail for how to pay in INR. May be the 29/month is true.... look like they hae tie up with ICICI

Clients in India may pay their invoices by; Electronic Funds Transfer, Cash or Cheque through ICICI bank. Please follow the instructions below.

1. Place an order first HERE (select Credit Card as payment method).

2. Go to the Bank or ATM and pay; keep the receipt.

3. Connect with Live Chat and provide the following information:
  1. Your Invoice Number
  2. Amount Paid (in Local Currency)
  3. Date/Time
  4. Bank/Location

4. We will setup your hosting account within 1 hour.

* Orders not paid within 24 hours are deleted from the system automatically, so please MAKE PAYMENT BEFORE placing your order.

If you want to pay by credit card in your local currency then that can be done automatically from our system.

Regards

Better use the live chat for clearing your queries

[/font][/color]

[font=arial, sans-serif]No, my question is[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]With the "ACHIEVE" pack, do I get the domain also? Or do I have to register the domain separately?[/font]

Hi, if you are ready to pay for 4 years at once, here is the cheapest solution(unlimited bandwidth, and disk space). go here : http://www.justhost.com/track/jh13016 use coupon code 50OFF and you will get a hosting plan with option to host unlimited domains at $107.04/- for every 4 years. Also, they will renew the domain for free..

I'm using this for 3 years now. You wont get such an option with any other host.

godaddy 1$ offer there " BIGGAME1" use this code while check out and if u need 25% off hostgator hosting let me know will give u link for it
<
i run 4 sites on hostgator domains bought from godaddy and namecheap.com

Cpanel is the heart and soul for any hosting account.

You have FTP access - The folder ICon

Sql database user management . PhpMyadmin for managing databases. Softalicious for automatic script install. Domains panel where you can add domains, park domains, create sub domains. Much more Just ask.

Ohk great.

Also, I'm using a free wordpress template right now, but can't edit it.

Can I make changes to it once I move it to my new host and domain? Or upload other wordpress templates freely available on the internet"

Back