Does taking-hot water bath have any side-effects ?

It means cold water have much more benefit than hot water, also cold water will be light on pocket since i will be saving electricity bill :D

Time to switch to cold water from Feb onward this time :D

We geeks can talk about anything at lengths :p Op do whatever the heck you wanna do man, just spend more on soaps and higher electricity bills :)

Someone should really take the initiative to start a thread called - 'Random Questions'. I have a few questions of my own and I am sure some others too have a few nonsensical questions and we might ask them there.

Self proclaimed Smart OP may be should try that instead of starting a new thread for every odd doubt.

'Does taking-hot water bath have any side-effects ?' - Depends on how hot the water is and what side it is applied on.

I use to take hot water bath generally for 8-9 month in a yeah (generally avoid during summer season).

I was just thinking, is there any side-effect of taking bath in hot water, some people says it might damage the skin in long term and will make it dry, is it true ?

The reason i go for hot water, because i feel much more relaxed after it :D

Now next time dont ask this question... Do you wash/clean you a**h**e after every bowel movement or you just dry wipe it with a toilet paper.....:yuck: :yuck: :facepalm:

Back