Does Razer provide 2 year warranty for mouse?

Afxal

Disciple
Dec 21, 2023
I saw on the Amazon page that it shows 1-year warranty for the Razer mouse. Whereas, google shows 2-year warranty and so do the older messages from here at TE.

So, if I have the bill from Amazon and the mouse is approximately 13 months old, will I be able to claim warranty?

The mouse in issue - Link to Amazon

Abhijat

Disciple
Apr 24, 2019
Shirdi, Maharashtra
I saw on the Amazon page that it shows 1-year warranty for the Razer mouse. Whereas, google shows 2-year warranty and so do the older messages from here at TE.

So, if I have the bill from Amazon and the mouse is approximately 13 months old, will I be able to claim warranty?

The mouse in issue - Link to Amazon
They changed their policy a while ago from 1 year to 2 years. Just RMA'd the viper v2 pro which was over a year old

Reactions: Afxal

Afxal

Disciple
Dec 21, 2023
They changed their policy a while ago from 1 year to 2 years. Just RMA'd the viper v2 pro which was over a year old
then i struck gold i guess, bought a 13 month old Razer mouse for 1200rs which goes for 5k.
the seller thought it to be out of warranty thus sold for such low price. mind you I also thought it to be out of warranty while buying, so i didn't dupe him.

NikhilSingh25

Disciple
Dec 19, 2023
then i struck gold i guess, bought a 13 month old Razer mouse for 1200rs which goes for 5k.
the seller thought it to be out of warranty thus sold for such low price. mind you I also thought it to be out of warranty while buying, so i didn't dupe him.
hey, were you able to claim warranty. I bought a razer viper mini in Feb 2023, and now the scroll wheel is having issues. on flipkart it says one year warranty and on google it says warranty is for 2 years.

Afxal

Disciple
Dec 21, 2023
hey, were you able to claim warranty. I bought a razer viper mini in Feb 2023, and now the scroll wheel is having issues. on flipkart it says one year warranty and on google it says warranty is for 2 years.
Yes, just raise a RMA request from ACRO's website. They'll probably send a new one.
PS- The warranty is of 2 years, flipkart has it wrong.

Reactions: NikhilSingh25

NikhilSingh25

Disciple
Dec 19, 2023
Mine was honoured without the box though. I mean if you don't find the box, just find a suitable sized box and send it.
Just raised the RMA claim , Let's hope they accept. without the box is gonna be more suitable , coz I have no idea where it is. ( if mom haven't thrown it out yet ).