Does amazon pay icici card work with other icici offers?

Sometimes it works some time it doesn't.
Many people here have confirmed this including me.
Flipkart system is not very smooth.
If you can give me link of the product you want I can try.

Please try thanks

Officially amazonpay card isn't supposed to work with any product on flipkart for icici card offer but when it sometimes does then usually it apply on random or all products during that time period.
When it usually works even then I have noticed it gets applied on some products only and not all products.
It is sometimes irritating . I have had many times added stuff to my cart and then noticed discount is not there on amazon icici card even though it was working on some other product.

Yup.. it's in the T&C's. The Amz ICICI card doesn't qualify for normal ICICI tie up offers on Flipkart

Amazon ICICI CC doesn't work on ICICI card discount offers, yet to see a case where it does. Hence I recommend people to get ICICI Platinum CC.
Yeah, there’s no reason not to. If you already have apay icici, there is no cibil enquiry, no application required and limit is also shared. Just send a message on twitter to icici cares that you want a LTF platinum along with apay icici.

Yeah, there’s no reason not to. If you already have apay icici, there is no cibil enquiry, no application required and limit is also shared. Just send a message on twitter to icici cares that you want a LTF platinum along with apay icici.
Really ? is it so easy?

Really ? is it so easy?
Platinum is their lowest tier card, so they will offer it LTF from any channel, good enough for most offers. Getting the more premium cards as LTF is something else.

All cards share the same credit account but are reported separately to CIBIL. In my case, I received the second card with a higher limit than the APay one. However, in the next credit limit upgrade cycle, both were set to the same limit.

Icici platinum is just for namesake platinum and anyone literally anyone can get that card- No salary bar nothing! and there's nothing like platinum in it, its their lowest base-variant card.

Last edited:
Platinum is their lowest tier card, so they will offer it LTF from any channel, good enough for most offers. Getting the more premium cards as LTF is something else.

All cards share the same credit account but are reported separately to CIBIL. In my case, I received the second card with a higher limit than the APay one. However, in the next credit limit upgrade cycle, both were set to the same limit.
Would it be the same as asking them in twitter as just applying here from this page? No cibil enquiries?
Edit : nvm, they insta reject me on website :)

Last edited:
Really ? is it so easy?
Would like to know as well.
Just try pinging them on twitter, they will call you back and ask if you really want the card.
Icici platinum is just for namesake platinum and anyone literally anyone can get that card- No salary bar nothing! and there's nothing like platinum in it, its their lowest base-variant card.
Agreed, it’s a very basic card. But it works for flipkart as well as amazon discounts.

Amazon when having offer on Icici, gives 5% disc on apay icici and 5% cashback. Whereas for non-apay icici cards, it gives 10% flat discount, which is much better for me. For high value purchases apay might make more sense because of 5% unlimited cashback, and 10% discount is always with a cap. But doesn’t hurt to hold both options and choose whichever gives best value.

I tried using my nephew's Amazon ICICI card while purchasing Oneplus 11 from Oneplus's website but didnt get the discount of 2k they were offering on ICICI card. Lost out on the additional 2k card discount they were offering.

Amazon when having offer on Icici, gives 5% disc on apay icici and 5% cashback.
They mostly give 5.26% so that the net discount is 10%

100 × 0.9474 = 94.74
94.74 × 0.05 = 4.74

So you get 5.26 as discount and 4.74 as cashback, netting you a total of 10.

The benefit of Apay shows when you hit upper limit. So if the upper limit for Regular ICICI card is 1500, for Apay it will be 789. So when you order something worth 20k, with Apay card, you'll get 1749 discount+cashback. With regular card you'll get 1500.

They mostly give 5.26% so that the net discount is 10%

100 × 0.9474 = 94.74
94.74 × 0.05 = 4.74

So you get 5.26 as discount and 4.74 as cashback, netting you a total of 10.

The benefit of Apay shows when you hit upper limit. So if the upper limit for Regular ICICI card is 1500, for Apay it will be 789. So when you order something worth 20k, with Apay card, you'll get 1749 discount+cashback. With regular card you'll get 1500.
Yes this is exactly what I meant by cap
and 10% discount is always with a cap
But my point was that if you get a flat discount instead of cashback of x amount, discount is always better.

Back