"Do you have XYZ Credit Card?" Thread

Also, Please set you credit card pin if not done already, that will activate the Credit Card as per RBI guidelines and do a first debit and credit txn of small amounts (add inr 1 to paytm wallet) just to be sure.

No you don't need to wait. Go to icici website and click on Login --> New User and enter your CC details to get your user id. You should be able to set your password during the same process, if not, just forget-password and set a new one.

View attachment 186449
Now after a long struggle I was able to set the pin in IVR. I don't know why it did not happen before, maybe they had some network problem. Now I tried the I-mobile app and again it did not allow me to login. So I also tried the website as you had mentioned in the screenshot. When I entered the card number and phone number I got the below message on both the I-mobile app and in the website.
Since now the pin is registered I wii try to enable the phone number through ATM. Hope that should work.

Attachments

• IMG-20231227-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20231227-WA0003.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 75
Now after a long struggle I was able to set the pin in IVR. I don't know why it did not happen before, maybe they had some network problem. Now I tried the I-mobile app and again it did not allow me to login. So I also tried the website as you had mentioned in the screenshot. When I entered the card number and phone number I got the below message on both the I-mobile app and in the website.
Since now the pin is registered I wii try to enable the phone number through ATM. Hope that should work.
I think this error will not go away until you talk to icici customer care & ask them to link the mobile with your acc & generate user id for you.

Fujifilm X-T4 26 MP Mirrorless Camera Body (X-Trans CMOS 4 Sensor, EVF, Face/Eye AF, 5-Axis IBIS, Vari-Angle LCD Touchscreen, 4K/60P & FHD/240P Video, Film Simulations, Weather Resistance) - Silver https://amzn.eu/d/e49N24I

ICICI Amazon CC for about a Lakh purchase.
Anyone?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231230_112407_Amazon.jpg
    Screenshot_20231230_112407_Amazon.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 69
Just a friendly reminder to SBI card holders: SBI claws back reward points on sales now, so be mindful of that.
To add to this, if using sbi irctc card then RPs are given directly to irctc wallet which cannot be taken back so instead sbi card put a debit charge of equivalent value in rupees in your card acc.

To add to this, if using sbi irctc card then RPs are given directly to irctc wallet which cannot be taken back so instead sbi card put a debit charge of equivalent value in rupees in your card acc.
Can you please explain this a bit ..I have irctc card and haven't used it for anything recently.
So is it like if I used it and get rewards points that goes to my irctc wallet and at same time be paying SBI for those points as debit charges?.

Can you please explain this a bit ..I have irctc card and haven't used it for anything recently.
So is it like if I used it and get rewards points that goes to my irctc wallet and at same time be paying SBI for those points as debit charges?.
Say you get 100 reward points for doing a txn on amazon/flipkart/any site during sbi card 10% instant discount offer then on irctc card these 100 points will be credited to your irctc wallet where they can be used at a conversion rate of 1 point for 1 rupee. Since sbi card can't deduct amt from irctc wallet they will instead put a debit charge of Rs.100 in your card acc in a future statement (may take 2-3 months). That is why irctc sbi card is the worst card to take for sbi card sale unless you can those points for booking rail tickets. heard something similar about other col-branded cards like FBB etc where RPs also gets credited into the brand wallet linked to the card.

Can anyone help with IDFC, Bank of Baroda or Onecard Credit Card , need to buy a phone from motorola? transaction amount is 18k

Back