"Do you have XYZ Credit Card?" Thread

Need an SBI CC for a Laptop deal on Amazon, never done this before so have a few queries. Can someone guide/assist me on DM?

So here’s how it works:

You send the link you want ordered to the person with the card they confirm the discount/ final price.

You then share login for your Amazon account and let them order using your account and their card.

In case of cashback offers you pay them full price and get cashback when the person gets the cashback.

if you don’t have prime you can ask the person to order from their account but it’s better to use your own account to track and handle replacements.

Need help with SBI CC on Amazon. Need to buy an item for 10,399 and want the full discount. Any help appreciated as always.

@Sumi
Ordered several items from Amazon with the kind help of other TE members but the purchase method used was different from what idkmninja suggested. It requires a leap of faith but has never caused me an issue so far.

Simply put, you pay someone (in advance using whatever method is mutually acceptable) for whatever it is you want to buy and they buy the item for you through their account and ship it to your address. This way you don't need to give your Amazon login at all.

Also, any "Warranties" on the product are 100% valid as the item will show your name and address as the original buyer - not the name of the actual purchaser - just in case this is a concern for you. I assume the same would hold true for any reqd "Replacement" as well but I have never needed to test this part so I am not 100% sure...

Hope that helps...

Need help with SBI CC on Amazon. Need to buy an item for 10,399 and want the full discount. Any help appreciated as always.

@Sumi
Ordered several items from Amazon with the kind help of other TE members but the purchase method used was different from what idkmninja suggested. It requires a leap of faith but has never caused me an issue so far.

Simply put, you pay someone (in advance using whatever method is mutually acceptable) for whatever it is you want to buy and they buy the item for you through their account and ship it to your address. This way you don't need to give your Amazon login at all.

Also, any "Warranties" on the product are 100% valid as the item will show your name and address as the original buyer - not the name of the actual purchaser - just in case this is a concern for you. I assume the same would hold true for any reqd "Replacement" as well but I have never needed to test this part so I am not 100% sure...

Hope that helps...
Or you can ask the cc holder to open a browser on their pc & give you access via anydesk & then you login into your fk/amazon acc in browser opened on their pc & go till payment page at which point cc holder will enter card details & complete the payment & then you logout from the acc in browser & cc holder will close the anydesk connection(can be done in reverse too with cc holder connecting to your pc via anydesk & enter card details at payment page). Because it is anydesk connection so both parties will see the same thing on their screen incl any mouse cursor movement & text entered via keyboard. This does mean that card number will be visible while entering along with expiry but cc 3 digits won't be visible as they are entered as asteriks.

Anyone with any of these credit cards? Need to buy something from Myntra...

Screenshot_20231023_095230_Myntra.jpg

Last edited:
Back