"Do you have XYZ Credit Card?" Thread

Can anyone check with there SBI CC what will be the price for EMI and non EMI transaction for https://www.amazon.in/Hisense-inches-Ultra-Google-43U6K/dp/B0CGJZXDW4

@solo_wing
2000 /3250
Need sbi cc card, please DM who has

What do you want to buy , Will check discount and let u know

SBI card discount resets every day, so Rs.1500 base offer is available every day. Product specific discount may be available one time only.

Good afternoon, everyone. I need help to purchase a printer (Brother HL-B2000D) for my studies. It's available on Flipkart with ICICI Bank CC discount. No one in my family and friend circle have this card, that's why reaching out to you all for desperate help. I'll be forever grateful for the help. Thanks in advance. Attaching the product link below.

Good afternoon, everyone. I need help to purchase a printer (Brother HL-B2000D) for my studies. It's available on Flipkart with ICICI Bank CC discount. No one in my family and friend circle have this card, that's why reaching out to you all for desperate help. I'll be forever grateful for the help. Thanks in advance. Attaching the product link below.

I can help but with axis bank. I think it is same discount.

I have kotak card if required.

Could someone help me with Icici CC? Need to purchase attached printer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231011-215728.png
    Screenshot_20231011-215728.png
    334.3 KB · Views: 78
Back