DO: [In Stock] La Crosse BC-9009 Battery Charger - Rs. 2,400 + shipping

katmandude

Adept
Jun 12, 2007
www.todphod.com
robertjohn said:
Hi friend,

One query, I have 600 mAH rechargeable batteries and this charger has minimum of 200 mAH constant charging current and according to the rules, 600 mAH battery will require about 60 mAH constant charging current. Will it charge my batteries without any damage to full capacity?

it would be better if you contact the manufacturer directly regarding this query
La Crosse Technology Contact Customer Support

robertjohn

Adept
Aug 27, 2006
I also need one of this super charger to charge my cells. Boss, can you tell me what I have to do further to buy this thing, i.e., how to do payment and get this thing shipped to Chandigarh at my house.

Naga

Skilled
Apr 5, 2005
2 confirmed for me. Pls ship it out with my stuff (as discussed by PM) which should be delivered to your place by today evening.

Edit: One of these is for core2quad so you can disregard his PMs regarding the same. He had to leave town for some work so asked me to get it for him.

Techman

Adept
Mar 4, 2007
KMD please clear your PM box.

Will transfer money on 30 sept. Address is the same confirmed. I prefer to use Blue Dart / DTDC Plus = Rs. 200.

trojanman

Disciple
Jun 29, 2007
4 AA batteries are not sufficient for me, so would like to know whether locally available rechargeable batteries can be charged with this. I've read the faq but would like to hear it from ppl who have bought it.

6pack

ex-Mod
Sep 19, 2005
trojanman said:
4 AA batteries are not sufficient for me, so would like to know whether locally available rechargeable batteries can be charged with this. I've read the faq but would like to hear it from ppl who have bought it.

i've charged the GP batteries which are available locally and they charge well, much better than the GP charger which seems to heat the batteries. good charger imo. :hap2: