DO : Corsair CX400 and VX550 PSUs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sir! Noone will buy :) :cool2:
Supra said:
Ya $ is up now so prices have been raised
what abt price drop of HD 4870 to 199 USD, in that we see no diff.
last time u guys quoted newegg link for Corsair PSU prices....what abt HD 4870 , its just 199 USD and 17k here :D:D:D
Tell Tirupati, they shouldn't dictate prices, demand/supply should.

I urge ppl not to buy the above PSUs at those prices till some reconsideration is done on pricing. Cmon demand is going down everywhere and prices r falling big time all over, only in India it can increase. We are not here to make up for the losses.

I will recommemd a CM 460W at 2.4~2.5k rather than the CX 400W at 3.3k.
Sorry but thanks to Corsair and Tirupati :)

Yeah but something odd here.
600w * 70% = 420w
400w * 80% = 320w
You decide.

ultimabasher said:
Yeah I am aware but thats just a rough calculation of the total power provided by the smps as output when the AC power is taken in. Though you can CM can be bad, but IMO the price is not right with corsair this time.

don't post bullshit to cover up for your l33t post :bleh::bleh:

learn to accept your mistake when someone points it out :cool2:

But its great Phoenix, u got the VX550W in india.

Great!!!!

:rofl:phoenix did not get it into india.. the Distry/Corsair did.

and please don't multiple post.(especially a long time/experienced member like you :cool2:)

sTALKEr said:

and please don't multiple post.(especially a long time/experienced member like you :cool2:)

Come on man that is not bullshit. Prove my sentences wrong and I will accept it.

^ sure point taken, he did his job posting here lol...

i wish u cud see how i am using an extended KB connected to a lappy and using gprs connection lol things are a bit funny but will try..

:ashamed: :p sure point taken, he did his job posting here lol...
i wish u cud see how i am using an extended KB connected to a lappy and using gprs connection lol things are a bit funny but will try..

sTALKEr said:

@akshay

YGPM

@other guys. Thanks for moving the discussion to another thread. I'll personally try and make the deal better. But at this point the price is the same as posted before.

ultimabasher said:

600w * 70% = 420w

400w * 80% = 320w

You decide.
CM has rate their PSU for max. power output .(Extreme series)
while CORSAIR has rated em for real time power o/p .

means for CX400W will always give 400w power . n greater than 400w is also possible .

now for HTPC ...........CX400W the BEST that can we get .
VX550W is priced higher it's ~6k
CM REAL POWER is for ~5.2k
ANTEC EA650 ~5.2K
CM REAL POWER 550 OEM ~4.3K

anyone going for VX550W will be better going with 650TX OR CM RP 550W .

this thread has got lot of OT (inclding mine ) , which do not belong to sales .

ultimabasher said:
Come on man that is not bullshit. Prove my sentences wrong and I will accept it.

Dude, go n learn about efficiency rating before u post :p
a 400W/600W PSU means it can supply max 400W/600W. Efficiency simply means the amount of power the PSU will consume when supllyin that load.

For example,@80% efficiency, the 600W will consume 600 X 100/80 = 750W at the wal outlet.

Thats what efficiency means :bleh:

No bearing on this thread or the products aor the prices. :)
ultimabasher said:

600w * 70% = 420w

400w * 80% = 320w

You decide.

ultimabasher said:
Yeah I am aware but thats just a rough calculation of the total power provided by the smps as output when the AC power is taken in.

ultimabasher said:

Ultimabasher-

CM extreme power 600 vs VX450.

http://www.techenclave.com/794478-post22.html

Applicable to other psus too.

Check other posts too in that thread- thread link at top right hand corner of the post.
Making a mistake is one thing and absolutely OK for varying reasons.

Accepting their mistake/s and learning from their mistakes is what wise people do.

Trying to cover up mistakes by saying- "i said roughly same, blah blah, bull bull, ..." and especially "prove me wrong" is nothing but a blatant display of false ego and making a fool of oneself over and over again. :(
We don't want to hurt anyone- we are friends and want to quell any ignorance/misinformation. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back