Diwali Dhamaka - Show your <stuff> thread :P

prabs

Skilled
Jul 24, 2006
Those who burn tiny little cigarettes all the year should not yell about pollution and health risks caused by crackers!

Pretty sure most of the members here don't smoke but they do breathe releasing CO2 in environment :(

Anyway, Let us continue arguing about how Diwali contributes to pollution next year when someone creates a similar thread.

crackuc

Disciple
Oct 30, 2012
Pretty sure most of the members here don't smoke but they do breathe releasing CO2 in environment :(

Anyway, Let us continue arguing about how Diwali contributes to pollution next year when someone creates a similar thread.
OFFTOPIC : I saw speed in siggy :( . I know mumbai has very good cable network providers but why nly there :mad: . My friend got five network solutions net of 512kBps and every next url is chached and he gets more than 5mBps download :'(

kippu

Skilled
Dec 28, 2006
oh wow , i need some tutorials on make your own fireworks , definitely do it next time around

any chances of it going boom

Kakahi

Agaliarept
Disciple
Oct 14, 2012
Elelogap
I must say diwali is over, but the fireworks[PATAKAS] are still going on in this thread.:p Keep up the good work coming on this thread.:bigok:

6pack

ex-Mod
Sep 19, 2005
isn't making firecrackers extremely dangerous? the aluminium powder used in it is highly explosive. in enclosed flats even more dangerous.

prabs

Skilled
Jul 24, 2006
OT-
OFFTOPIC : I saw speed in siggy :( . I know mumbai has very good cable network providers but why nly there :mad: . My friend got five network solutions net of 512kBps and every next url is chached and he gets more than 5mBps download :'(

Note to self - Get rid of the signature. This is the speed that I get at office but is to be used for official purpose only. At home I am stuck with Failtel's 2mbps which is FUPed post which I get 512 kbps.

Kakahi

Agaliarept
Disciple
Oct 14, 2012
Elelogap
^ Choti Diwali aka Akadeshi is still left :D... Planning to buy some more crackers for that day :ashamed:
Enjoy with your choti diwali aka akadeshi. Wish you a many happy aka akadeshi:lol::bigok:. I wanna contribute some crackers. Please accept it. But leave my dog alone it's not in contributing set.

tumblr_lone7xSBKs1qb5gkjo1_500.jpeg

HelloMan

Adept
Mar 27, 2005
India
OT-

Note to self - Get rid of the signature. This is the speed that I get at office but is to be used for official purpose only. At home I am stuck with Failtel's 2mbps which is FUPed post which I get 512 kbps.

How do you get 512 post FUP
Isnt it supposed to be 256?