Dishonored - Discussion Thread

Dishonored Developer Documentary Part 2 - Immersion

It's amazing to see how much the devs thought about the uniqueness of the game. The artwork, the decadent atmosphere and the architecture which is a mix of gothic sharp boldness IMO is look fantastic. This is one title I'm really looking forward to.

Arkane Studios and Bethesda Softworks have kicked the hype-train into high-gear for upcoming title DISHONORED by releasing a 3-part mini-animated series explaining the back-story of Dunwall and the game-Universe at large --

Here is part 1 with a voice over by Chloë Moretz (a.k.a. Hit Girl)

Enjoy!!

P.S. -- just came to know DISHONORED will feature DLC's, I am not a big fan of these + the bomb of a cost. [Will post upcoming mini-trailers as they come]

Liked the first part however not a big fan of Chloe Moretz' voice.

I know, sounds like a drone.

P.S. -- Did you notice the DLC factor, I cannot buy this game now if it keeps being bombarded by DLC's later, ek toh connection MTNL ka itna brilliant sa aur pricing of DLC's is equal to a new game itself.

What happened with Mtnl its good problem could be in your line

Average download speeds I get with STEAM client are ~200 KB/S and peaks are ~500 KB/S so connection is decent but still I do pay the electricity bill at home (and Phenom RIG's are power-hungry).

STEAM punk.jpg

And DLC's are very often postponed because I simply cannot justify plonking ~$20 -->$30 for that after putting up -->2500/- for the game.

I am being reminded of the good times I've had with DXHR. I hope Dishonored lives up to all the hype it has created. :unsure:

This is probably the only game for which I haven't seen a lot of Gameplay videos or read any articles about. So I'm expecting this game to WOW me. Looks highly interesting.

This is probably the only game for which I haven't seen a lot of Gameplay videos or read any articles about. So I'm expecting this game to WOW me. Looks highly interesting.

Agent Hunt,

Welcome back... To breaking the rules. <cue awesome guitar riff>

Back