CPU/Mobo [DISCUSSION] AMD 4700S Desktop Kit

Our orders aren't cancelled yet. Its better to wait and watch
with what happend with a lot of orders from asus sale, i'm not hopeful now. They are still showing stock available at 15k yet they claim AMD is at fault. If it was really AMD's fault they would atleast stop the new orders.

Complain for what? PrimeABGB is in its rights to refuse your orders. It's not our right to demand stuff like this.
Complaint for false advertising? There is provision for this in consumer help.line.
You say something is available at x price, suddenly demand surges, now you say no stock and sell the same product for double the prices.

So, it seems everyone who bought it at 8799 does not have the stock! may be stock only available for people ready to buy at 15k which is totally not worth it.View attachment 135548

I think Prime is an expert in this kind of manipulation. No fault of their own, btw.
Saw great pricing on GPU called them to confirm if it's in stock.
Boom they hiked the price 1.5x

It's within their right to cancel the order if they cannot fulfil due to availability but mentioning the reason as pricing error is not legal after such advertisements and listing it for such a long time and accepting orders and on top of that sending Emails to people about availability and not a pricing error. Now they cannot say it's a pricing error.

It was not pricing error or something, i bought 2 kits at 8799, 1 for friend and 1 is kept for future use. It was showing 3 instock at that time.

It was not pricing error or something, i bought 2 kits at 8799, 1 for friend and 1 is kept for future use. It was showing 3 instock at that time.
So why is a post set at 9.33am appearing after 3 posts after 12am ?
Or does it go to "problems facing on TE"

It's within their right to cancel the order if they cannot fulfil due to availability but mentioning the reason as pricing error is not legal after such advertisements and listing it for such a long time and accepting orders and on top of that sending Emails to people about availability and not a pricing error. Now they cannot say it's a pricing error.
People will complain about everything but not even bother to read their T&C. You are not going to be able to do anything in any court on earth as you are agreeing to the T&C before placing the order.
1654252203587.png

Back