Digital Coax Cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakensoul

Skilled
One of the connectors of my coax cable broke, so looking for a digital coax cable. Fellow TE members, please post your offers if anyone got a spare one. Not too expensive :bleh: :bleh:

sorry...though i dont have it..

i hope u dont mind asking me..whats is it used for ??

is this what u talkin about..?

db370ec0cb3d4caab0e6fbc65b007488.jpg

will see if any of my frnds has a spare..one

Go to any shop and ask for 2-RCA cables. Just use one wire of the same and just leave the other hanging. Make sure the stuff you buy is shielded.

Then get one made or if you have even slight soldering skills make one yourself. Buy 2 good quality RCA jacks and required length of coax cable and make it yourself. Thats what i have done @ my home. its 5 min job. Soldering is not required but recommended.

Any electrical shop will make this for you.

Funky said:
Then get one made or if you have even slight soldering skills make one yourself. Buy 2 good quality RCA jacks and required length of coax cable and make it yourself. Thats what i have done @ my home. its 5 min job. Soldering is not required but recommended.
Any electrical shop will make this for you.
Am looking for some branded ones like from monster, If I don't get it will have to go the desi way....:hap2:

I have one by Designer Audio Cable, Model DAC-ARR621, bought on 11.01.2005 online from Mumbai, unused still in packed condition. Had plans to buy an AV amplifier for my home theatre set up, but later opted for a NAD C320BEE stereo integrated amplifier.

Had bought it for Rs 1060.00 inclusive of 9.8% CST & Rs 60 shipping from Mumbai to Assam.

Will give off at Rs 800 inclusive of shipping.You can pick them up from my brother-in-law's office in Okhla or qtrs in Sector 15A, Noida, where I will ship if you close the deal.

If you want some really good ones, go to the closest ProFX and look for QED Qunex cables. The decent ones are priced around 1600 bucks and have excellent connectors.

Thumbnails dont work for some reason.....supload giving problems...just click on the thumbnails.

Interested ?? PM me your best offer.

Pretty short cables though...just 1 metre...if it is fine by you, let me know your best price...

They are as good as brand new. Bought them abt 2 years back thinking of going for a Logitech Z-680 and wanted these to connect to my comp...but then decided to go for Megaworks...

Since then lying idle at home. I opened it only to have a look at them and a few months later realised my stupidity :p

daumaster said:
I have one by Designer Audio Cable, Model DAC-ARR621, bought on 11.01.2005 online from Mumbai, unused still in packed condition. Had plans to buy an AV amplifier for my home theatre set up, but later opted for a NAD C320BEE stereo integrated amplifier.

Any links/pictures for it, length of the cable?

@Nikhil - Cable looks good, however its only 1 meter :( :( I am looking for atleast 1.5 m, but still lets see if I don't get anything.

Shakensoul said:
Any links/pictures for it, length of the cable?

@Nikhil - Cable looks good, however its only 1 meter :( :( I am looking for atleast 1.5 m, but still lets see if I don't get anything.

I have exact same cable which i bought ( the only audio cable i ever bought, rest are all self made hehe).
Its great cable. its called pacific series.
Pacific Series
Thats the link.
And it is 1.5m long. Great cable, grab it.

No probs man....take your time.... it has been with me for almost 2 years.... a few weeks wont make a difference :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back